Alabama Athletics 2015 Thread

SacFalcFan

Alabama picked up 2 rb commits. they might take a 3rd or look for a transfer after the season.

with drake and henry most likely gone they will need some more backs..

also greg little decommitted from a&m.. unless something crazy happens he should be going to bama.

mcbride which had bama as his leader after friday's visit says now he has two on top with bama and uga after his visit to athens on sat.. this guy is in dawg country vidalia. he is a 2017 kid so it will be a long battle for him.

Why did Little decommitt from A&M? Also as far as the RB committs I am thinking Marks and Emmons. Both are interesting players IMO. Drake and Henry are definitely gone and I am panicking.

i believe it was due to alabama doing a great job in pursuing him.. cristobal is a heck of a recruiter. one of the best in the nation. hey can you post videos of the two rb commits please. i got to hit the hay or i would do it myself. regarding rb you guys have some good talent for sure, but that position is one where injuries happen often and you need a good stable of backs and you guys are doing a very good job replenishing that talent.

marks is a 2015 all purpose back from rosenberg, texas.. he will be on campus for this season.. he probably was a kid who either reclassified or he is a player who qualified late. he runs track.. he is about 155 lbs now. he would be stricly a guy in the slot or a returner for them at first. he was the transfer i heard about for a few weeks.. so they have just 1 rb in 2016 class and will take another one.

marks is a 2015 all purpose back from rosenberg, texas.. he will be on campus for this season.. he probably was a kid who either reclassified or he is a player who qualified late. he runs track.. he is about 155 lbs now. he would be stricly a guy in the slot or a returner for them at first. he was the transfer i heard about for a few weeks.. so they have just 1 rb in 2016 class and will take another one.

We don't need Emmons and Marks to pan out this year. We need them next year. lol Seriously. Bo is looking like an injury issue. Harris is alright, I think he may actually be better than I think. Still though. lol

yeah that big group of 4 rbs which was overkill in one class has just henry still left.. kamara is at tennessee.. tenpenny i don't care to look him up, and as mentioned above tyren jones is at hutchinson. it will be interesting to see who else bama gets this class at rb.. you have to think they would take at least 1 more due to their depth chart.

yeah that big group of 4 rbs which was overkill in one class has just henry still left.. kamara is at tennessee.. tenpenny i don't care to look him up, and as mentioned above tyren jones is at hutchinson. it will be interesting to see who else bama gets this class at rb.. you have to think they would take at least 1 more due to their depth chart.

I think so. RB is the bread and butter to this team. Without it we haven't a chance and I'm not a believer in "OL's make anyone look good."

That's so crazy... that RB class was just nuts. Tenpenny is at UNLV.

So Tyren should be coming up for a big transfer then or did he get in some deep doodoo?

That's so crazy... that RB class was just nuts. Tenpenny is at UNLV.

So Tyren should be coming up for a big transfer then or did he get in some deep doodoo?

It wasn't the first time he had been caught with drugs. Word on the streets, he was selling it. It made him ineligible for the scholarship.

Never really liked Tenpenny.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25262173/alabama-5-star-rb-bo-scarbrough-suspended-four-games-by-ncaa

bo scarbrough suspended 4 games to start the 2015 season.. talking to some bama guys sounds like he was turned in to the ncaa for doing something by another sec west school and has to sit for 4 games. they are saying it was not a failed drug test.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25262173/alabama-5-star-rb-bo-scarbrough-suspended-four-games-by-ncaa

bo scarbrough suspended 4 games to start the 2015 season.. talking to some bama guys sounds like he was turned in to the ncaa for doing something by another sec west school and has to sit for 4 games. they are saying it was not a failed drug test.

Sac, you think it was illegal benefits