Saints Are So Awesome That Newly Signed Free Agents Can't Wait To Leave

Des-pool

ummmm cause he was traded.... Just a guess, I guess.

traded ???

I am lost

I know Saints traded for Unger

I thought Browner was a FA ????

and if he was Traded (which i dont know)

If he was Traded from Hawks, why would you want to go Back ???

and if he was Traded to Saints , why would you not want to give them at least some respect for having enough Faith to Trade for you ???

like i say i am confused lol

traded ???

I am lost

I know Saints traded for Unger

I thought Browner was a FA ????

and if he was Traded (which i dont know)

If he was Traded from Hawks, why would you want to go Back ???

and if he was Traded to Saints , why would you not want to give them at least some respect for having enough Faith to Trade for you ???

like i say i am confused lol

well I might be the stupid one here. I was thinking he was traded to them.

He should have done his homework and realized Breesus was on the decline and the saints have no defense...just sayin'

If he would have did his homework he would have saw that we have had a top offense since he's been here. Declining or not.

I'll probably get all sorts of roasted for this, but I think, on the average, that most people who've lived in New Orleans AND somewhere else would prefer not to live in New Orleans...

Just my observation... even Drew Brees lives in San Diego during the offseason. Sean Payton as we all know would prefer Dallas...

Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there...

Part of that homework was also checking out the defense and the DC was where I was leading to with that statement.

The side of the ball that he can impact. I guess him homework showed him there's something there and he can help make our D better.

I'll probably get all sorts of roasted for this, but I think, on the average, that most people who've lived in New Orleans AND somewhere else would prefer not to live in New Orleans...

Just my observation... even Drew Brees lives in San Diego during the offseason. Sean Payton as we all know would prefer Dallas...

I'm born and raised in New Orleans, now live in Dallas. I love New Orleans and miss like h3ll living there. I would think one shouldn't judge a place without living there, but i guess your opinion is duly noted

I'm born and raised in New Orleans, now live in Dallas. I love New Orleans and miss like h3ll living there. I would think one shouldn't judge a place without living there, but i guess your opinion is duly noted

I tried to leave my opinion as open ended, general, and non-specific as possible. Why do you live in Dallas now?

Because you are a Falcon hater, you never will understand our mindset. True story... wink.png

Im a fan of a team in the NFC East. Dallas has rivals too. I understand how that goes.

Some are just more silly about it.

I tried to leave my opinion as open ended, general, and non-specific as possible. Why do you live in Dallas now?

Katrina, Wife found career job so we stayed, then I got my career job. New Orleans is a great place to live, and i will always be emotionaly and spiritually tied to the city. My parents and Grandparents are buried there, and I'm sorry, but I always take exception when anyone makes judgements or assumptions about the place but never lived there and in some instances never even visited.

Katrina, Wife found career job so we stayed, then I got my career job. New Orleans is a great place to live, and i will always be emotionaly and spiritually tied to the city. My parents and Grandparents are buried there, and I'm sorry, but I always take exception when anyone makes judgements or assumptions about the place but never lived there and in some instances never even visited.

Well don't be offended friend meezy... like Des said, the only problem I have with Nola is the excessive amount of Saints fans there...everything else is said purely to get a rise out of ya...

Well don't be offended friend meezy... like Des said, the only problem I have with Nola is the excessive amount of Saints fans there...everything else is said purely to get a rise out of ya...

Have no problem with football beef, as long as it stays football, so no harm no foul

Wrong.

I've lived there and elsewhere. And I would love to live there again.

The reason why Payton lives there in the offseason is so he can be closer to his kids.