For The Madden Players, Vic Beasley 77 Overall

Don't know if it was posted already but I saw that our guy Vic is rated a decent 77 on This year's Madden 15. Here's the excerpt;

VIC BEASLEY (77 OVR)
ATLANTA FALCONS RE (8TH OVERALL)
6’3, 246 POUNDS

Beasley is another quick edge rusher, but he backs it up with 87 Strength. He’s coming around the end with 88 Speed and 89 Acceleration. To knock down passes, Beasley brings rookie-best 92 Jumping.

If you want to check out the other players:

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/madden-16-best-rookies

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEASLEY JR. AMONG TOP 10 MADDEN ROOKIES

Vic Beasley Jr. has high expections on the field for his rookie NFL season, but he's also earned them on EA Sports' popular video game, Madden 16.

Beasley ranked in the top 10 among rookie ratings, earning a 77 out of 100 overall. Beasley was joined on the list by Raiders WR Amari Cooper, Bucs QB Jameis Winston and Jets DE Leonard Williams, among others.

As part of the rookie ratings release, Falcons running back Tevin Coleman was recorded as he reacted to what his Madden rating ended up being. When asked to predict what he would be ranked at, Coleman responded that he should be around 92. Whatever his rating was, he didn't end up liking it as he tore the paper in half and said "Y'all gotta do way better!"

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/blog/article-1/Beasley-Jr-Among-Top-10-Madden-Rookies/df4905ce-cca9-4587-92bc-db79b5bed298

Don't know if it was posted already but I saw that our guy Vic is rated a decent 77 on This year's Madden 15. Here's the excerpt;

VIC BEASLEY (77 OVR)

ATLANTA FALCONS RE (8TH OVERALL)

6’3, 246 POUNDS

Beasley is another quick edge rusher, but he backs it up with 87 Strength. He’s coming around the end with 88 Speed and 89 Acceleration. To knock down passes, Beasley brings rookie-best 92 Jumping.

If you want to check out the other players:

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/madden-16-best-rookies

I Keed I Keed

image_1.img.jpg

TODD GURLEY (80 OVR)

ST. LOUIS RAMS HB (10TH OVERALL)

6’1, 222 POUNDS

Gurley has the quickness with 91 Speed, 87 Acceleration, and 80 Elusiveness. The power shows up with 91 Trucking, 89 Stiff Arm, and 91 Carry. Just watch out for that 73 Injury Rating.

I enjoy video games but I have never bought a Madden NFL game. Totally not real and gives the players a confident opinion of players that are not accurate. Now if they come up with a shock suit which gives the game player a concussion or an ACL tear, well now it is realistic. When you can start over, it ain't real!

I enjoy video games but I have never bought a Madden NFL game. Totally not real and gives the players a confident opinion of players that are not accurate. Now if they come up with a shock suit which gives the game player a concussion or an ACL tear, well now it is realistic. When you can start over, it ain't real!

Youre familiar with the concept of video games right? They arent real, and someone getting a concussion from a video game doesnt sound like a good idea.

Thinking you are a genius IQ GM because you can build a winning team on Madden isn't a good idea either!

So you're worried you'll fall victim to this delusion if you play the game?

I'm pretty sure the whole point of games is that they're not real hence the reason they're called GAMES not REALITY.