Least Stressful Interstate Poll

Isosceles

Which Interstate is the least stressful during after work rush hour?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these Interstate directions have provided the least amount of driver stress and anxiety, for you, based on your driving experience in Atlanta, during after work rush hour? Thanks!

• I-85 North
    • I-85 South
    • I-75 North
    • I-75 South
    • I-20 East
    • I-20 West
    • I-285 East
    • I-285 West

With what they did at Wesley Chapel, it had helped a lot. So I say I-20.

Still sucks at times. But it's better then 75 or 85

Depends which direction you're headed on I20 and at what time of day. It sucks hellabad going westbound on I20 in the evening or eastbound in the morning. Sunshine right at eye level in some places.

This is the least stressful interstate poll that I have ever participated in.

Bwa haa ha!

I voted I-75 North. I never hear of back-ups due to accidents, although I am sure there have been some. and when I am on it, after work rush hour, the people seem to drive very civil-like. btw, this is not the direction I go home after work each day. I go I-20 West. but don’t get me started about that!

Bwa haa ha!

I voted I-75 North. I never hear of back-ups due to accidents, although I am sure there have been some. and when I am on it, after work rush hour, the people seem to drive very civil-like. btw, this is not the direction I go home after work each day. I go I-20 West. but dont get me started about that!

75 north is without a doubt the very worst lol

I-75 South can be relaxing once you get out into the boonies. Used to love my midnight roadtrips between home and Statesboro. Not as quiet as when you got south of Macon onto I-16 though. Loved having the road to myself, cranking the music.

I don't travel on 85 much, but I'm on 75 and 20 all the time and 75N at 5:00 makes me want to have a stroke.

I've sat in traffic(not caused by an accident) on 75 at 10pm more times than I'd like to admit.

75 is the Devils highway.

I-16 between Macon and Savannah is the best interstate I've found for smoking weed. The Florida Turnpike is the best overall highway for smoking weed.

Not an interstate but the PCH Hwy 1 from San Fran to LA one of the GOATS for weed smokin and beautiful views.

Pacific-Coast-highway.jpg

pro tip: Hit up Berkley outside of San Fran before your journey. Primo everywhere happy.png

I-16 between Macon and Savannah is the best interstate I've found for smoking weed. The Florida Turnpike is the best overall highway for smoking weed.

ph34r.png

Depending on when you hit it there were times I was literally tempted on an impulse to bring the car to a park and turn the lights off (all on an interstate mind you!) for a min just because I could. I mean I wouldn't, with my luck I'd get myself and some other poor sap coming out of nowhere killed but that's how dark and abandoned I-16 can get.

ph34r.png

Depending on when you hit it there were times I was literally tempted on an impulse to bring the car to a park and turn the lights off (all on an interstate mind you!) for a min just because I could. I mean I wouldn't, with my luck I'd get myself and some other poor sap coming out of nowhere killed but that's how dark and abandoned I-16 can get.

You ever stop off at the Guido Gardens in Metter?

You ever stop off at the Guido Gardens in Metter?

Well isn't everything supposed to be "Better in Metter" rolleyes.gif

laugh.pnglaugh.png I used to love seed for the sower commercials. Half the time the story didn't even make any sense.

And he's like the Tupac of 30 sec televangelists , Even after he had long since died they kept playing new messages for years.

Poured one out for the Guido

02-forthehomies.gif

Well isn't everything supposed to be "Better in Metter" rolleyes.gif

laugh.pnglaugh.png I used to love seed for the sower commercials. Half the time the story didn't even make any sense.

And he's like the Tupac of 30 sec televangelists , Even after he had long since died they kept playing new messages for years.

Poured one out for the Guido

02-forthehomies.gif

"The Tupac of 30 sec Televangelists" :):)

Me and some buddies smoked a blunt in the Guido Gardens back in the late 90s when we were on our way back to Statesboro after going to a concert in Atlanta. It was chill af there. We saw the Sower working at his desk through a window and waved.

soweronline youtube channel

I keep clicking "Load More Videos" over and over and I still haven't reached the end. wwe.gif