The Donald On John Mccain ( Do Not Read Unless You Have A Strong Stomache )

HolyMoses

Remember Donald Trump? You won't for long . . .

He is about to go the way of of Mel Gibson. There are some things that you just can't come back from . . . . (I hope.):

“(McCain’s) a war hero because he got captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Somehow, he has managed to turn his campaign into an even bigger joke and take politics to a new depth.

And show the world that more than anything else, he is just one enormous A HOLE.

He needs to be tortured the way McCain was tortured.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Illegals-check

War vets-check

Wonder who's next, black folks or Christians?

Oh he already took care of the black folks a few years ago.... when he said " I have a great relationship with the blacks"

Which did lead to one of the more entertaining WH correspondence dinners

Maybe this will work out for the Trump. After all, trashy baseless attacks against Vietnam veterans is a time-honored Republican tradition-- see Max Cleland & John Kerry. Or W's 2000 campaign where they insinuated McCain was possibly some kind of Manchurian Candidate and was brainwashed at the Hanoi Hilton.

Remember when they were wearing purple heart band-aids at the 2004 RNC to make fun of Kerry?

68726110_2c7787453b_o.jpg

At this point Trump is pretty much playing a pro wrestler and as soon as his bubble pops and he starts losing money in the race he will quit. He is doing a good job saying everything the GOP thinks but is to afraid to say.

Trump is a real GOP candidate without a filter.

How fantastic would it be if Donald Trump actually turns out to be Andy Kaufman, and this is all the punchline for the world's longest running & most obscure comedy/performance art piece of all time?

The original troll

At this point Trump is pretty much playing a pro wrestler and as soon as his bubble pops and he starts losing money in the race he will quit. He is doing a good job saying everything the GOP thinks but is to afraid to say. Trump is a real GOP candidate without a filter.

He lost money with that Miss America thing.

At this point Trump is pretty much playing a pro wrestler and as soon as his bubble pops and he starts losing money in the race he will quit. He is doing a good job saying everything the GOP thinks but is to afraid to say.Trump is a real GOP candidate without a filter.

If he chooses Vince McMahon as his VP and Stone Cold as the Defense Secretary it might get me to vote again.

I took it as trump saying, "you don't get a free hero pass just cause you are a POW". (man that sounds crazy harsh)

I'm just saying if you had two men in front of you. One POW, the other for a purple heart. Which one is a hero to you if you had to pick one?

Now I still respect POW very very much. I hate it for them. And God bless them. And my heart pours out more for them then someone who fought every day..... But I just can't find it to say they are a hero just like a purple heart.

I took it as trump saying, "you don't get a free hero pass just cause you are a POW". (man that sounds crazy harsh)

I'm just saying if you had two men in front of you. One POW, the other for a purple heart. Which one is a hero to you if you had to pick one?

Now I still respect POW very very much. I hate it for them. And God bless them. And my heart pours out more for them then someone who fought every day..... But I just can't find it to say they are a hero just like a purple heart.

Why not? They are both very much heroes. What does the purple heart do that the pow doesn't that makes the former a hero?