Jay Adams With The Board Pisser Offer Topic

ya_boi_j

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's possible to pay him and still re-establish a balance between the offensive and defensive rosters, which I assume has to be a priority for Dan Quinn. The flip side is that letting him go is a huge f*ck you to the ego and legacy of TD, the guy who mortgaged the Falcons future on Jones.

Should be interesting.

Thing is too I am positive he has been beyond assured that he is getting paid. One of the reasons he is so casual about it all is that they have already come to a mutual understanding that he is staying and are now just working numbers. He isn't going anywhere.

I don't think it's possible to pay him and still re-establish a balance between the offensive and defensive rosters, which I assume has to be a priority for Dan Quinn. The flip side is that letting him go is a huge f*ck you to the ego and legacy of TD, the guy who mortgaged the Falcons future on Jones.

Should be interesting.

Why?

Should be interesting.

Sure they can. Denver just did it.

Edited by FentayeJones

That's Colorado they got pot money too.... Think about it.

The salary cap jumped 10 mil from 2014 to 2015 and going up every year.

Cap space is not a big of a deal that folks are making it out to be. There is nothing wrong with paying stars and playmakers - teams run into problems when they pay scrubs a lot of money.

Edited by FentayeJones

Cap space is not a big of a deal that folks are making it out to be. There is nothing wrong with paying stars and playmakers - teams run into problems when they pay scrubs a lot of money.

*Looking at you Moore,Jackson,Baker,and Co*

Like G-dawg said in the Houston thread, "Teams don't let their start players get away, if they do buyer beware". It really is true.

I don't think it's possible to pay him and still re-establish a balance between the offensive and defensive rosters,which I assume has to be a priority for Dan Quinn. The flip side is that letting him go is a huge f*ck you to the ego and legacy of TD, the guy who mortgaged the Falcons future on Jones.

Should be interesting.

Draft well on a yearly basis

If you go by Falcons' history...there is always a good possibility of seeing star players leave. For every Nobis, who retired a Falcon, there are at least three and maybe four very good players who left here to play elsewhere, many times at a high level. So when someone says, so-and-so isn't going anywhere, I know for a fact that anything can happen, and has, when it comes to this Falcons franchise. In fact...it would not surprise me at all, if Ryan left in the near future. Being from the NE part of the country, I am sure he would like to play closer to home. Not to mention the dysfunctional nature of our Falcons franchise being a possible factor in -any- player deciding to leave here.

If you go by Falcons' history...there is always a good possibility of seeing star players leave. For every Nobis, who retired a Falcon, there are at least three and maybe four very good players who left here to play elsewhere, many times at a high level. So when someone says, so-and-so isn't going anywhere, I know for a fact that anything can happen, and has, when it comes to this Falcons franchise. In fact...it would not surprise me at all, if Ryan left in the near future. Being from the NE part of the country, I am sure he would like to play closer to home. Not to mention the dysfunctional nature of our Falcons franchise being a possible factor in -any- player deciding to leave here.

The Smiths were given the option to retain Deion, and they said no. This is a new era.

Oh, and ftr, I 100% believe that was a mistake on their part.