for clarification purposes, I didn't say these deals aren't based on what Wallace set. I said I was told they won't come close to calvin and Fitz money and even took the opportunity to admit that I may have even misunderstood. I know admitting to misunderstanding things don't mean much but it's there in black and white

Ok

If that BS was as much of the end all, be all that some people make it out to be, the Chiefs would have won 3 of the last 6 Super Bowls.

rushing (2014-2008): 10th, 10th, 5th, 15th, 1st, 11th, 16th

defense (2014-2008): 7th, 9th, 13th, 22nd, 19th, 3rd, 2nd

Not to mention Alex Smith didn't throw a single TD to a WR last year.

All those receivers nowhere near what Bey Bey, Dez, and Julio are making or looking to make. And again to pay that much money to a wide receiver is stupid. WR is the easiest position in the NFL to fill and the most expendable. If we pay Julio all that money we are going to have to make it up somewhere else. I say let Julio go and spend the money on the o-line where it would be money well spent. Julio is a injury risk and Detroit/Chicago/Dallas etc.. have all shown just having a big receiver aint going to get you where you need to go. You have to have balance. Defense and running the football wins championships not $10 million a year receivers.

RBs are the easiest to replace. And Gronk is getting almost $10 mil a year from the Pats