Apparently Cj Spiller Plays For The Falcons According To Espn First Take

Makaveli96

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO this is the best thing I've heard

Stephen a Smith: If guys aren't healthy, or the offensive line isn't protecting him, or there's no run game, then he's not worth the 20 million a year

All he left out was the 32nd ranked defense

Matt Ryan isn't worth 20mil/yr. Dude can't play 22 positions at once, fckin scrub

How was nobody correcting them?!?! How unprofessional. I don't blame Tucker because it's not his job and the chick is just a host but really guys, CJ Spiller plays for our rivals now, not us. How could you get something like that mixed up. I understand you can't intimately know all 32 NFL teams as well as basketball and baseball teams but CJ Spiller isn't a scrub. Sheesh.

LMFAO this is the best thing I've heard

Stephen a Smith: If guys aren't healthy, or the offensive line isn't protecting him, or there's no run game, then he's not worth the 20 million a year

All he left out was the 32nd ranked defense

Matt Ryan isn't worth 20mil/yr. Dude can't play 22 positions at once, fckin scrub

lol but if it was Aaron Rodgers he would drooling over him. Chris Tucker you have failed this city! Get Out! lol jk

Edited by RaichuFTW