Since Everyone Is Fixated On Trolls--Let's Name Who Your Favorite Is!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the mods don't mind, just a fun thread smile.png

I loved Ocoee Falcon--poison mean fellow who offered to beat me up lol

While there are some trolls that exist on the board, some of the long time posters are paranoid by labeling people trolls simply for giving a different opinion.

Edited by Intellectually Honest

Not my favorite, but I always laugh at what I think they perceive as clever is all those silly provocatively named avatarless types. The ones with sad little names like "Truth Bringer" or "Football God", stuff like that. Everything they say is just contrarian and more often then not just plain stupid. Always act like they are aware of something that nobody else is and use words like "peasant". They always make me laugh because they really don't realize how pathetically immature and ignorant they look.

Good point, the names are often smug attempts to appear above the fray.

While there are some trolls that exist on the board, some of the long time posters are paranoid also by labeling people trolls simply for giving a different opinion.

Hmmm...

While there are some trolls that exist on the board, some of the long time posters are paranoid also by labeling people trolls simply for giving a different opinion.

URBAN DICTIONARY:

Troll:

A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues. Such arguments can happen on blogs, Facebook, Myspace and a host of others.

The best thing you can do to fight an internet troll is to not answer..or report them.

Trolling:

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Also https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Those are in abundance lol

Hopefully I'm not one!

This has to be the most miserable offseason ever on these boards lol

I've thought this off season was the quietest (less controversy) than any I can remember al least since 2007

I just wonder if many are like me taking a wait and see additude

I see thing I like, things I'm unsure about, things that worry me, but nothing that I disagree with entirely

I've thought this off season was the quietest (less controversy) than any I can remember al least since 2007

I just wonder if many are like me taking a wait and see additude

I see thing I like, things I'm unsure about, things that worry me, but nothing that I disagree with entirely

Yeah it is. There are things that worry me like the Safety position or the OL, but overall I like most of the direction.

It's not a bad team at all. We could see an early return to prominence if Quinn can right that defense

Mr. Right has the most face palm moments for me. Swift definitely had his fair share, but I wouldn't call him a troll. He just has a poor opinion on football and refuses to listen to others. Mr. Right is the winner for me.

Another one I'd say that hasn't been mentioned here is Ethos

Ethos I thought was #1 pick, or maybe Phil? I can't remember now but I believe he was a prior troll who finally got the axe.

Phil was a pain in the ***, one of the worthless trolls who didn't even bring humor. So dumb you couldn't even laugh at him.

#1 pick - racist and beyond crazy.

He threatened me pretty good after I outed him in that thread trying to "rid the board of all the Homers and take over". Said he was an IT Expert and was gonna track me down.

Lol he said some crazy stuff along those lines to me when I confronted him about DD. Told him he didn't have to look for me PM'd my address, phone number and FB never heard from him.