Heroes Reborn

RHEC

Was intrigued by the trailer and I may give it a shot. Loved the first season of Heroes but I truly feel like they fell victim to the writer's strike. Second season was terrible and I checked out halfway through the third as nothing from the second season had any bearing on it. Seemed like they were just making it up on the fly at that point.

Was intrigued by the trailer and I may give it a shot. Loved the first season of Heroes but I truly feel like they fell victim to the writer's strike. Second season was terrible and I checked out halfway through the third as nothing from the second season had any bearing on it. Seemed like they were just making it up on the fly at that point.

Agreed. First season was great. Second and everything past that SUCKED worse than the 2014 Bucs

Agree with Slamee. The writers strike killed Heroes season 2 and they never recovered. It's so strange because LOST and Supernatural were airing at the same time and it didn't seem to hurt those shows. Who knows.

I'm very much looking forward to this, though. It seems to be trying to go the route they were at in season 3, hunting down the Heroes. Also glad to see some of the old cast involved.

What was up with the chick at the end of the trailer? Making a vortex?

I really enjoyed the first season of the original series, so I might check this out. I do disagree that the writers strike was what caused a problem with the 2nd season on of the original series. I really don't think they had written the show to go more than 1 season, so when it got renewed they were scrambling to figure out what to do to cause they didn't have a contingency plan in place. From what I remember alot of the plot lines from the 2nd season on were the sort of thing that happens in comics when the writers run out of ideas and need to do something (losing powers is a classic "We're out of idea's" plot device).

Edited by opensource01