How To Survive A Crazy Cop

Sickest part of that whole video is the ignorance is no excuse. I had a judge tell me that once, and told him your honor that may have been true if there were only 100 laws on the books, but I think it is valid when there are 1000s and many of which you need a law degree to understand.

It is so good to be free. Can you imagine what it would be like if we lived in a police state?

Perhaps a better video would be for how cops should act when around the people they work for and whose rights they are sworn to uphold.

Now welcome back to reality. Going in with that "you work for me, my taxes pay your salary" mentality just miiiiight get you shot

Now welcome back to reality. Going in with that "you work for me, my taxes pay your salary" mentality just miiiiight get you shot

That is not what I said I do. I was making the point that maybe a video should be made for police on how to conduct themselves around the people who pay their salaries.

Guest facelessman07

And yet so many in society today act a fool when it comes to this

Let your battles be fought in court, he who laughs last laughs loudest

Its hard to be polite when somebody is being rude and loud,but when that person is a cop with a gun........know your rights but pick your battles

I am teaching my sons that it is IMPERATIVE to be polite and respectful to ALL cops because they MIGHT be dealing with a cop who is NOT worthy of respect.

The good cop is going to do things the right way, regardless of how you treat them, and therefor do not present a danger.

The BAD cop, the one who is NOT worthy of respect, is the one who will shoot you for not "respecting their 'thority."

Guest facelessman07

Careful using "act a fool" around here, trust me I know...

Thanks for the heads up but I've had numerous run-ins, or "debates", with people in here already

If they wanna be super sensitive about the truth then that's their problem, not mine