No More Career/record Setting Performances. 10+ Wins Easy

With the changes made this of season I see our season turning around drastically compared to last year.

It was like every other week I'd turn the game on expecting an easy win. But by the end of the game the opposing qb had a career day. Bridgewater killed us with no AP. Cutler carved us,at home, with half of Chicago cheering him on.

If we are able to come together and live up to the expectations that should definitely change. More competitive and not as predictable against the good teams. And more dominant against the lesser talented teams.

With the changes made this of season I see our season turning around drastically compared to last year.

It was like every other week I'd turn the game on expecting an easy win. But by the end of the game the opposing qb had a career day. Bridgewater killed us with no AP. Cutler carved us,at home, with half of Chicago cheering him on.

If we are able to come together and live up to the expectations that should definitely change. More competitive and not as predictable against the good teams. And more dominant against the lesser talented teams.

It's all on the o-line. If they are healthy and play well in this zone blocking scheme, then I'm with you

I don't mind getting beat from time to time against a good or average team. What I would like to see from us is constant beat downs on teams that a clearly worse than we are. It seemed like no matter who we faced there was always a chance they could come back and win it because we'd botch the 2nd half.

Last year was better than '13 but in a way, it was worse. Beating the Stains. Sleep walking and laying an egg against the Bungles (Julio's drop in the end zone was my first indication of what was coming). Destroying Tampax on Thursday night. Losing five straight that I had penciled in as wins. Every time it looked like we might show something, we disappeared. The whole year was just a tease of the team that we could have been. To make it worse, last season was the first time in 40 years that I watched almost every game.

Smitty had a lot to do with it, true. But players with little situational football sense had a lot to do with it as well. We created ways to lose games like we did in London. I'm hoping that Quinn's attempt to instill fundamentals works.

This kind of stuff happens to every team. It's the nature of the game.

That's what Bill Belichick said after they lay an egg against KC last year but you did not see it again after that. Nature of the game my @ss! You must enjoy mediocrity.

That's what Bill Belichick said after they lay an egg against KC last year but you did not see it again after that. Nature of the game my @ss! You must enjoy mediocrity.

Well I don't coach or play, so I can only spectate. And as a spectator, I see this stuff happen to other teams as well.