Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheldon Cooper

Wonder If Brandon Ashley Can Make Team?

8 posts in this topic

Still interested to see what Ashley does but he does not have much chance at PF.

C

1-Horford

2-Splitter

3-Tavares

PF

1-Milsap

2-Scott

3-Muscala

SF

1-Sefolosha

2-Bazemore

3-Daye

SG-

1-Korver

2-Hardaway Jr

3-Hamilton

PG

1-Teague

2-Schroder

3-Mack

Gerald Green from Phoenix is 29 years old, and avged 19 mpg last year. Carroll avged about 20 mpg before we had him at 31 last year. 41% shooting for Green too career, 46% career was Carrolls number with 48% last year.

Why do people keep putting Bazemore at the 2? He rotated in and out at the 3 all year. And he was always guarding the 3 anytime he was in.

And Mack played more 2 than he did 1.

I dont see anyone surprising from camp anyway. Muscala and Tavares should be on the team, the rest will be D-league. Looking at leftover free agents, I like Gerald Green.

Why do people keep putting Bazemore at the 2? He rotated in and out at the 3 all year. And he was always guarding the 3 anytime he was in.

And Mack played more 2 than he did 1.

He is 6-5, 201, and listed as SG by most sites. He offers dunks and blocked shots best I can tell so SF may well be where we play him.

How much would Green cost? If he won't cost much, that would be a great signing. I think he could step in and be what Carroll was to us the past 2 years.

How much would Green cost? If he won't cost much, that would be a great signing. I think he could step in and be what Carroll was to us the past 2 years.

Not as much as we've got.

Greens problem is his brain. A few years ago he was one of the dumbest player in the NBA. You cant play in this system with a low bbiq.

Beef may be right. I saw Justin Hamilton on the FA list but kept going when I saw 6'-6", 185 pounds. He is a SG and only a catch and shoot guy like so many others. The thing I like about Hardaway Jr is that he can create his own shot if he has to. I would like a SF that can do that because he would be the starter. Gotta wait till next year for that. This is the 2015-2016 team.