Falcons Should Sign Jason Pierre-Paul

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Yeah looking closer, the wrist looks wayyy too small to be a D-lineman

Just read through the comments as well, which takes you to more gruesome pics

But someone in that hospital is in deep doo-doo with leaking his records to Schefter. HUGE HIPPA violation, and I highly doubt JPP would consent to that info being released

Right now I am staying clear of ABF. I want some fun in my life and not this overly personal feuding. This is the second thread where ABF crap has spilled over and I'm not good with that. If ABF spills COMPLETELY over to TATF, I'm out and I mean it. Not putting up with political and social matters over here not even a little.

Thanks in advance.

Right now I am staying clear of ABF. I want some fun in my life and not this overly personal feuding. This is the second thread where ABF crap has spilled over and I'm not good with that. If ABF spills COMPLETELY over to TATF, I'm out and I mean it. Not putting up with political and social matters over here not even a little.

Thanks in advance.

Agree 100%

Thanks in advance.

dhMeAzK.gif

And someone in ABF said this is the most intelligent generation ever lol.

Thanks in advance.

He started it tongue.png

He's free to answer me in ABF instead of here, but I'd love to know how an elderly woman is representative of the Millennials.

Thanks in advance.

What's ABF?

Guest facelessman07

What's ABF?

Anything but Football. You can see it if you scroll down on the main forum page

Just a warning if you enter: be prepared to deal with a shallow gene pool