Falcons Should Sign Jason Pierre-Paul

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crimson Falcon are you not violating the Code of Conduct for the Board?

-Off-topic material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication disrupts the dicussion including without limitation using fan names.

I am reporting you too. This thing where everyone can just take pot shots at some one on every conversation is over. Goes back to if you dont have anything nice to say............

Actually, if this is what you want to point out, then the ENTIRE board (mods and yourself included) should be reported, banned and burned at the stake. I could give two chits if you report me. This is a message board, a place for opinions...I stated mine, which actually happened to be about your lack of intelligence when it comes to posting...which was the topic at the time I posted...and from the looks of it, still is.

Actually, if this is what you want to point out, then the ENTIRE board (mods and yourself included) should be reported, banned and burned at the stake. I could give two chits if you report me. This is a message board, a place for opinions...I stated mine, which actually happened to be about your lack of intelligence when it comes to posting...which was the topic at the time I posted...and from the looks of it, still is.

But he said this thing about taking pot shots at people was over. Are you telling me he doesn't control things around here?

im pretty sure he is an unrestricted free agent if they remove the framchise tag

If the tag is removed he is an unrestricted free agent. They haven't removed it yet though, just pulled the long term deal offered.

Once he signs, his salary is guaranteed unless he fails to maintain his physical condition, which would send it to arbitration. Arguably, even if he signed, if he hurt himeslf with fireworks the Giants could move to have the tag removed.

Crimson Falcon are you not violating the Code of Conduct for the Board?

-Off-topic material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication disrupts the dicussion including without limitation using fan names.

I am reporting you too. This thing where everyone can just take pot shots at some one on every conversation is over. Goes back to if you dont have anything nice to say............

Nothing related to any of your threads can be called "discussion."

FYI, I'm just going to assume that was a typo, b/c if not, then the urban dictionary definition takes this post to a whole nother level. ph34r.png

Eh. He got 12.5 sacks last year. That would be huge for us. Not saying I would pay him 14, but it's better than just "pretty good" I would say.

I probably wouldn't be too inclined to sign someone who may have screwed up his hand, unless you want him to develop the swimming in circles, getting nowhere move.

yeah and after signing JPP lets sign Gronk ha

I don't think Gronk had a single sack last year. Do not want!

EDIT: then again, both Gronk and every AFMB member is only 1 sack behind Maponga's career sack total. So change my Gronk vote to a solid maybe.

Edited by Oldskooler

Where is the proof that is indeed his hand?

Edit : do me a favor and go to tineye.com, do a reverse image search on that hand picture and you will see it was posted in November of 2014, so no that is no JPP's hand

(I strongly advise you do not look at the website the hand is on, it's Russian and has a lot of other pictures such as body deformations, murders, etc)

Edited by Yo_Lover