Falcons Should Sign Jason Pierre-Paul

Even with half a hand he gives the Falcons some sort of manhood on the defensive line. Instead of a bunch of 3rd stringers and a rookie. Giants just withdrew their contract offer so homeboy is a free agent as of today. Falcons front office needs to get of the mountain bike and get moving.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes JPP has been franchised tagged but in being franchise tagged the Giants have to pay him top dollars the fact they just withdrew an offer from the table tells me there is a distinct and strong possibility they will remove the franchise tag on him as well. The Falcons should step up and pay whatever they need to pay to get this dude if this occcurs. IMPACT player Falcons have been looking for.

Edited by peterpiper

Yes JPP has been franchised tagged but in being franchise tagged the Giants have to pay him top dollars the fact they just withdrew an offer from the table tells me there is a distinct and strong possibility they will remove the franchise tag on him as well. The Falcons should step up and pay whatever they need to pay to get this dude if this occcurs. IMPACT player Falcons have been looking for.

NFL teams do not have the right to remove the franchise tag once it is given absent a contract extension signed (I believe I am right on this).

Even with half a hand he gives the Falcons some sort of manhood on the defensive line. Instead of a bunch of 3rd stringers and a rookie. Giants just withdrew their contract offer so homeboy is a free agent as of today. Falcons front office needs to get of the mountain bike and get moving.

A defensive lineman's hands are one of his biggest assets. They use them to gain leverage and shed blocks.

Anyone who goes to UCSB loses any credibility in any conversation. Unless the conversation is about make-up, manginas, or watching Julia Roberts movies with your mother, no one cares about the opinion of a UCSB grad.

Looks like somebody here has a hankerin for a ban...

Guest facelessman07

He wasn't going to sign his extension anyway, so this changes nothing.

Well, in all fairness, he probably can't sign it now...literally