Mmqb Quarterback Rankings - Our Guy At #9

JayOzOne

So, Sports Illustrated has Ryan rated as its ninth best QB. I'm a little surprised to see him get this much love but I agree pretty much with it. I can also see him moving up several spots if he has a good season and we make the playoffs and win a game.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/07/03/nfl-quarterback-rankings/2/

9. Matt Ryan, Falcons

Newfound ability to play on the move could catapult him higher on this list, especially in Kyle Shanahan’s system.

Guest Mr Plow

I think their rankings are pretty good except having Philip Rivers at number 6. There is no way he is the sixth best QB in the NFL.

Hes always shown he can move in the pocket, evide t with MM as our OC.

A lot of naked boots and PA off of it as well..

Ryan has been hand strung when it comes to wverything he can do..

koetter never had him throwing on the run or just moving the QB just so he isnt a sitting duck.

I hope, well i know now ryan will be using his full arsenal off ability this yr..

If he's given trust to extend plays, his numbers downfield will skyrocket. Give Julio (and maybe Hank) another half second and watch what happens.

Also, If they can run the ball with more efficiency and create balance with the ZBS Ryan won’t have to force throws and risk turnovers....

Andrew Luck > Peyton Manning? Even though I'm happy with where Ryan is, this still makes my head hurt.

Peyton regressed some last year, as did Bree's....not so evident in their stats, but you could see both QBs struggle at times

I would switch Rodgers and Brady.

I don't agree with the statement Brady has done more with less. Since I can remember Brady has had the luxury of an above average team around him at least.

Brady ALWAYS has a decent O-line with a workable running attack. If the running game doesn't work against a team then Brady takes over.

The Pats usually have a good defense as well. When the defense is over matched Brady takes over.

The fact Brady can take over games is what makes him so good, but he's not the best any more, Rodger is.

I would switch Rodgers and Brady.

I don't agree with the statement Brady has done more with less. Since I can remember Brady has had the luxury of an above average team around him at least.

Brady ALWAYS has a decent O-line with a workable running attack. If the running game doesn't work against a team then Brady takes over.

The Pats usually have a good defense as well. When the defense is over matched Brady takes over.

The fact Brady can take over games is what makes him so good, but he's not the best any more, Rodger is.

Brady's probably the best ever.

Peyton regressed some last year, as did Bree's....not so evident in their stats, but you could see both QBs struggle at times

I hated seeing Peyton struggle here and there. He's one of my favorites all time.

Breezy? Meh, I can't wait for him to retire. I want to see the Saints plummet without him and we crush the Saints yearly.... That would make me smile biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I hated seeing Peyton struggle here and there. He's one of my favorites all time.

Breezy? Meh, I can't wait for him to retire. I want to see the Saints plummet without him and we crush the Saints yearly.... That would make me smile :D:D

I'm wondering if Manning will have long term effects from playing injured last season.

I think their rankings are pretty good except having Philip Rivers at number 6. There is no way he is the sixth best QB in the NFL.

Philip Rivers is like Tony Romo when it comes to this message board. Both don't get nearly the respect they deserve. I agree that Rivers probably isn't the 6th best QB in the NFL but he's not that far down the list either.

Hes always shown he can move in the pocket, evide t with MM as our OC.

A lot of naked boots and PA off of it as well..

Ryan has been hand strung when it comes to wverything he can do..

koetter never had him throwing on the run or just moving the QB just so he isnt a sitting duck.

I hope, well i know now ryan will be using his full arsenal off ability this yr..

Moving in the pocket isn't a bootleg lol.

Ryan definitely improved that part of his game last year though