Hawks Fa Rumors

WOR

well unless you are the Golden State Warriors you don't have a title "now" But LA has a title as recently as 2010. Pretty recent. How about Atlanta Hawks?

Hey we'll get ours...We don't exactly have the LA draw right now I'll give you that.......with that being said I likely the Celtics better of the two franchises lol.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey we'll get ours...We don't exactly have the LA draw right now I'll give you that.......with that being said I likely the Celtics better of the two franchises lol.

LA has no better draw than Atlanta right now. We have an inferior coaching staff and inferior players. But we have a good GM and have drafted well over the last two years. Atlanta problem will be LeBron James

LA has no better draw than Atlanta right now. We have an inferior coaching staff and inferior players. But we have a good GM and have drafted well over the last two years. Atlanta problem will be LeBron James

True the Lakers will be back....when I'm not sure yet. As far as draw, I mean the Lakers brand itself has an drawing effect. Not necessarily player wise, but fan wise as well.

Boy its good being a Spurs fan. I'm still trying to figure out why Bud was so intent on allowing the Spurs to create $8 million in cap space with the Splitter trade. Don't start that buddy buddy TD/New England ish with the Spurs.

Edited by rollo lawson

Boy its good being a Spurs fan. I'm still trying to figure out why Bud was so intent on allowing the Spurs to create $8 million in cap space with the Splitter trade. Don't start that buddy buddy TD/New England ish with the Spurs.

Because after realizing that Carroll was gone, Aldridge had no interest in Hawks and after using capspace to sign Millsap, we'd have about $6 mil in capspace which isn't nearly enough to land a quality center the way max contracts have been flying around.

You do realize that FA's with multiple offers from different teams get to choose where they want to go, right? And their agent very likely informs teams that inquire whether there's any interest if they made an offer well beforehand.

You can't just get pissed about some big name player not coming here and assume it's because our front office didn't try, and then use that as a basis for claiming the front office is inept or doing a poor job. That's simply not how it works and that's not very smart deductive reasoning.

We're not going to go from a 60 win ECF team to a 40 win miss the playoff team simply because we didn't sign LeMarcus Aldridge, lost Carroll, Pero, and Brand, and added Hardaway, Splitter, and Tavares.

You do realize that FA's with multiple offers from different teams get to choose where they want to go, right? And their agent very likely informs teams that inquire whether there's any interest if they made an offer well beforehand.

You can't just get pissed about some big name player not coming here and assume it's because our front office didn't try, and then use that as a basis for claiming the front office is inept or doing a poor job. That's simply not how it works and that's not very smart deductive reasoning.

We're not going to go from a 60 win ECF team to a 40 win miss the playoff team simply because we didn't sign LeMarcus Aldridge, lost Carroll, Pero, and Brand, and added Hardaway, Splitter, and Tavares.

its funny how you "deduced" all that from my post. Let's just hope the Spurs return the favor later.

its funny how you "deduced" all that from my post. Let's just hope the Spurs return the favor later.

It wasn't hard.

You claimed Coach Bud helped the Spurs by taking Splitter off their hands, which obviously infers he purposely tried to help them at our expense.

And that's ridiculous.