Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOR

Hawks Fa Rumors

467 posts in this topic

I'll try to update the OP with all of them.

Draymond Green- yahoo sports

Monta Ellis- Tim McMahon.

No gasol-Stein

No Aldridge- David Aldridge (lol)

AF89 likes this

I'll try to update the OP with all of them.

Draymond Green- yahoo sports

Monta Ellis- Tim McMahon.

No gasol-Stein

No Aldridge- David Aldridge (lol)

yk64CaweMrauI.gif

The Gasol one I understand, but LaMarcus don't count us out just yet.

Here's my thing why go to L.A when that's a rebuild project, and San Antonio with possibly Manu and Duncan leaving? Also who knows about popovich too at this point.

Even if Pop stays what about Parker. Yeah you got Kwahi there, but still.

Right now I think it's between Rockets and Atlanta.

Trade rumors from the hawks are dumb. Since we don't have bad contracts, we have no one to trade for. The only packages we can make are our guys for a guy on a rookie contract and draft picks.

Just say the kings wanted to traded Rudy Gay and maclemore. There's literally no way to get that done without trading Millsap, Horford, or Teague as well.

The Gasol one I understand, but LaMarcus don't count us out just yet.

Here's my thing why go to L.A when that's a rebuild project, and San Antonio with possibly Manu and Duncan leaving? Also who knows about popovich too at this point.

Even if Pop stays what about Parker. Yeah you got Kwahi there, but still.

Right now I think it's between Rockets and Atlanta.

he doesn't even have a visit lined up with Atlanta. Lakers have money and always spend. And Lamarcus has a house in Orange county

he doesn't even have a visit lined up with Atlanta. Lakers have money and always spend. And Lamarcus has a house in Orange county

They say he doesn't, but bruh trust me unless Lakers grab Rondo, and another guy. My thing is why go. Money isn't always the answer to every question.

Just an opinion, and as others have clearly stated if LaMarcus came to ATL that would give him best chance to win besides Spurs.

Green is a Restricted FA, and no way GS is letting him go, even if offered max he's still super cheap to them if they have to match any offer. So we got ZERO shot with Green.

I think we're going to re-sign DMC and Millsap and that's it.

Pero and Brand are gone, we filled one roster slot with Hardaway, and the PLAN was to bring in Tavares this year. That makes 15 unless we plan to release anyone else, but I haven't heard anything.

So looks like another year of Horford at the 5.

They say he doesn't, but bruh trust me unless Lakers grab Rondo, and another guy. My thing is why go. Money isn't always the answer to every question.

Just an opinion, and as others have clearly stated if LaMarcus came to ATL that would give him best chance to win besides Spurs.

we don't need Rondo. We have Russell and Jordan Clarkson. Rondo isn't needed. We will go after Iman and Danny Green. And money is the answer to any question regarding All Star level players. They aren't going to play for free

I think Dramond Green said he is willing to take less pay to stay with GS.

I can't see him doing that since he is a restricted FA. He isn't going anywhere since GS will match any offer

we don't need Rondo. We have Russell and Jordan Clarkson. Rondo isn't needed. We will go after Iman and Danny Green. And money is the answer to any question regarding All Star level players. They aren't going to play for free

You have an unproven rookie and just a complete mishap of players.

That's all I see in Laker land.

Regardless money isn't always the answer for each FA yeah no one will take $100, $100,000 or like $1,000,000, but if the thought of getting a championship was there they'd take a paycut I'd bet.

You have an unproven rookie and just a complete mishap of players.

That's all I see in Laker land.

Regardless money isn't always the answer for each FA yeah no one will take $100, $100,000 or like $1,000,000, but if the thought of getting a championship was there they'd take a paycut I'd bet.

the Lakers are an organization you shouldn't worry about. Most people on the east coast don't know anything about LA besides Kobe and Nick Young.

the Lakers are an organization you shouldn't worry about. You don't know anything about LA besides Kobe and Nick Young.

Coming from the person that complains about buss all the time lol

I edited by previous response to zone. Most people on the east coast don't know anything about the Lakers except Kobe and nick young

My brother's a Lakers fan so I know a lot about em. lol

Gasol and Aldridge aren't coming here. Maybe we have a shot with Jimmy Butler because he seems unhappy with Chicago. I imagine Chicago would match any offer, but who knows. The top priority should be keeping Carroll right now.