Matt Ryan In The Superstar Club

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetie doesn't have to be a girl reference!

Maybe it was a sincere compliment about your kind nature and hatred of sleeves?

Baby doesnt have to be an infant reference, calling someone baby can be just like calling them sweetie :)

and wait a minute....did you just call me a hater? CITIZENS ARREST, CITIZENS ARREST!!

wjcorner called me "sweetie" in post 46, yet you didnt see me go into epic melt down about being called a girl. the next post 47 is where i implied wjcorner was acting like a baby. I suppose meltdown man missed that exchange.

you see, i have no problem at all wjcorner called me a girl, i would never consider something so innocuous to be a violatioin of COC.

This is why I love you baby ;)

Nah seriously though, I was going through the thread like...'wasn't he talking about me lol'

Edited by Wjcorner

I've had some time to think back on what I did wrong here but I still can't believe how this thread turned out after reading it again and showing it to my girlfriend It's amazing how one poster can be constantly attacked while nothing is said about the way the other person is acting by continuing to instigate by making repeated baby banging spoons posts. Just goes to show that some posters here can do whatever the heIl they please while others are attacked for being very vocal and outgoing. I should be used to it since it's far from the first time it's happened on here but it still sets me off every time it happens.

Moving on now, but in the future I'll try better to realize when there's no reason to keep a thread going and to just move on even though I may not like the way I'm treated in it.

I've had some time to think back on what I did wrong here but I still can't believe how this thread turned out after reading it again and showing it to my girlfriend It's amazing how one poster can be constantly attacked while nothing is said about the way the other person is acting by continuing to instigate by making repeated baby banging spoons posts. Just goes to show that some posters here can do whatever the heIl they please while others are attacked for being very vocal and outgoing. I should be used to it since it's far from the first time it's happened on here but it still sets me off every time it happens.

Moving on now, but in the future I'll try better to realize when there's no reason to keep a thread going and to just move on even though I may not like the way I'm treated in it.

no offense but you flip out on people ALOT and you're never touched so there isn't really much you should be saying as far as something happening to someone else when you're on the receiving end.

Next time just laugh it off. If not you're probably gonna only get angrier because while you're getting upset, your peers are laughing at your anger my man. We all have our moments. At least you were man enough to realize and admit your wrong doing

567, he never mentioned you by name, which is why I think it technically doesn't break COC. If you simply ignore it, it has no power over you. You've been ranting for pages now about something Gazoo could legitimately claim wasn't about you.

Met Gazoo in real life, he's nothing like the pr#ck he can be on here, it's his game. He's never going to admit he's wrong, you can't win. He always stays just within COC, the letter of it, if not the spirit. He's like your brother when you were growing up, on a road trip, scooting ever closer to you,then when you'd complain to your parents, he'd say, I'm not touching him. Which was technically true.

When I start getting angry on here, it's time for me to take a break, go outside, talk to a friend face to face, would recommend that for you.