Matt Ryan In The Superstar Club

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, he called you a baby. Let's not act like he dropped some vile insult about your family. Your reaction to him calling you a baby has been very baby like. With all due respect.

So I'm just supposed to be ok with him calling me a baby for absolutely no reason? Great! I'm just gonna go around calling posters a baby whenever they disagree with my opinion since everyone here thinks its totally ok. Good info to know.

One thing I have to add is you have no clue what "The Mods" have done or are doing here. Just because a person isn't insta-banned immediately because someone demands it be done doesn't meant we aren't or haven't done anything. I will say that calling us out though is a really bad way to go about getting your way. Just saying...

Here's what happened in a nutshell.

Larry - We gotta play WC round that way we can rack up wins against weaker opponents.

CrimsonHawk - Thank you for this post. People underestimate this point.

Likeriver - Good point. We've had bad luck with playoff matching.

Youngblood - Those are the type of teams you have to beat in the playoffs.

Me - In response to CrimsonHawk and Likerive - Probably because it sounds silly bragging about losing to teams just cause they went to the Super Bowl. (That was hyper bold on my part but I was trying to make the point of how silly of an excuse it is.)

Yo_Lover - No one was bragging. We lost to the best team. What are you gonna do? If no one else can beat them then how can we?

Me - Only on this message board do I see that mindset. Don't see that with the Broncos as my example. (Again a bit of hyper bold on my part but again trying to make the point that it's a silly way to look at things.)

Wjcorner - In response to Yo_Lover - Become a team capable of beating really good teams.

Me - In response to Wjcorner - Exactly. Become a better team. Learn to beat the best. Don't excuse losing in the playoffs.

Yo_Lover - We weren't the best team in football that year. Those other teams were. You act like we lost to the 7-9 Seahawks. We lost to the BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL.

Gazoo - Trying to sum it all up while taking a jab at me, Wjcorner and Youngblood.

Me - In response to Gazoo - A post explaining all of the Falcons playoff loses and how those teams weren't some unbeatable team (as Yo_Lover suggests) and how the Falcons coulda, woulda, shoulda beat those teams. Yes I cussed in that post because that is the way I talk.

Youngblood - In response to Yo_Lover - Means the same in the end. Losers. No excuses and no trying to make it sound better. Losers plain and simple.

Me - In response to Youngblood - Exactly

Wjcorner - In response to Gazoo - Maybe try reading the post I quoted sweetie.

Gazoo - There are 2 types of posters in this thread, those banging their spoons on their high chair and flinging food on others and the adults trying to have a rational conversation. Let me know how that tough no excuses talk works for you children, just stop flinging your baby food at us adults.

Me - In response to Gazoo - Called him out for violating the COC.

Then it went from there. But somehow I'm the bad guy here and Gazoo did nothing wrong? Whatever, even the mods here don't bother to point out that Gazoo's post was completely out of line and uncalled for. Nope, everyone here just decided to start attacking me because I called out Gazoo and didn't bow down to him.

Man, I think you might be too invested in this one particular incident. It's not worth it. You're a good poster, let it slide man.

If being condescending to those you disagree with is grounds for being banned, this board would be a ghost town. Save the banning rhetoric for people that use harsher language or tactics that calling someone a baby.

So I'm just supposed to be ok with him calling me a baby for absolutely no reason? Great! I'm just gonna go around calling posters a baby whenever they disagree with my opinion since everyone here thinks its totally ok. Good info to know.

I've been called alot worse. Like I suggested last night, you two need to either kiss and make up, or move on and ignore each other. Whether intentional or not, he's made you look worse than you really are. You're a good poster, just let it go.

Selah.

One thing I have to add is you have no clue what "The Mods" have done or are doing here. Just because a person isn't insta-banned immediately because someone demands it be done doesn't meant we aren't or haven't done anything. I will say that calling us out though is a really bad way to go about getting your way. Just saying...

I don't expect anyone to be banned. I just expect a post to be made in this thread saying something.

Man, I think you might be too invested in this one particular incident. It's not worth it. You're a good poster, let it slide man.

If being condescending to those you disagree with is grounds for being banned, this board would be a ghost town. Save the banning rhetoric for people that use harsher language or tactics that calling someone a baby.

I'm not calling for anyone to be banned. But I don't expect to just have to let comments like that slide.

It's normally around this time when the board starts turning cannibalistic because there is no one else to go after.

We're right on schedule.

I bet you guys have some good laughs at how childish we can all be at times.Thanks again for putting up with (most of) our crap.

emot-rant.gif

What did you do anyway, call him Swift?

:blink:

Trust me, being accused of beung swift is exponentially worse than implyimng someoine was acting like a baby.

btw...... his name was nowhere in the post he keeps referring to, I called him nothing.

Let it go, 567...He & I have some history, so I was messing with him.

I probably need to at this point. If I had to do it over again I would have never responded to him in the first place because I know what kind of poster he is. I knew this thread would turn out like it did because posters here are quick to turn on me. It's not the first time and certainly won't because the last time I get roasted for being who I am and not standing for the disrespectful nonsense that goes on here, especially when certain posters have a habit of it and everyone thinks that person never does anything wrong.

Let it go, 567...He & I have some history, so I was messing with him.

wjcorner called me "sweetie" in post 46, yet you didnt see me go into epic melt down about being called a girl. the next post 47 is where i implied wjcorner was acting like a baby. I suppose meltdown man missed that exchange.

you see, i have no problem at all wjcorner called me a girl, i would never consider something so innocuous to be a violatioin of COC.

wjcorner called me "sweetie" in post 46, yet you didnt see me go into epic melt down about being called a girl. the next post 47 is where i implied wjcorner was acting like a baby. I suppose meltdown man missed that exchange.

you see, i have no problem at all wjcorner called me a girl, i would never consider something so innocuous to be a violatioin of COC.

Sweetie doesn't have to be a girl reference!

Maybe it was a sincere compliment about your kind nature and hatred of sleeves?

I probably need to at this point. If I had to do it over again I would have never responded to him in the first place because I know what kind of poster he is. I knew this thread would turn out like it did because posters here are quick to turn on me. It's not the first time and certainly won't because the last time I get roasted for being who I am and not standing for the disrespectful nonsense that goes on here, especially when certain posters have a habit of it and everyone thinks that person never does anything wrong.

nobody is roasting you, except you.