Matt Ryan In The Superstar Club

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok tattle tale, how did gazoo break the COC?

How am I a tattle tale when I haven't reported it? But since you asked, here is what the COC says which Gazoo clearly violated when he referred to me and another poster as babies banging our spoons while the "adults" were trying to have a conversation.

By using the Atlanta Falcons' service, you agree that you will not post any of the following material in chat rooms, message boards or other areas incorporating user-generated content:

• Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.

How am I a tattle tale when I haven't reported it? But since you asked, here is what the COC says which Gazoo clearly violated when he referred to me and another poster as babies banging our spoons while the "adults" were trying to have a conversation.

Please excuse me but after reading this entire thread, when did gazoo use the words "babies" or "adults"? Are you over sensitive or do you feel a need to try to punish a fellow poster with whom you disagree?

Please excuse me but after reading this entire thread, when did gazoo use the words "babies" or "adults"? Are you over sensitive or do you feel a need to try to punish a fellow poster with whom you disagree?

Dude went total barney fife meltdown on me after I characterized his attitude as that of a baby banging his spoon on his high chair, after he started attacking posters who were having a rational, fact based conversation about our playoff history.

Heck of a way to try and prove me wrong, aye?

Dude went total barney fife meltdown on me after I characterized his attitude as that of a baby banging his spoon on his high chair, after he started attacking posters who were having a rational, fact based conversation about our playoff history.

Heck of a way to try and prove me wrong, aye?

Whatever dude! You're so full of it! I disagreed with your opinion and then you went full ****** with the whole baby banging spoons deal. That post was the one that was totally uncalled for and out of line. But it's typical of you because you can't have a rational conversation with someone that disagrees with your opinion because you think you're always right and that your **** don't stink and I don't give a **** right at this moment if Tuggle bans me because I'm tired of posters thinking that just because you have been here forever that everyone has to bow down to you and kiss your feet because you're the great and mighty Gazoo! Well **** that ****! I ain't doing it because most of your opinions are complete homerism without a hint of objectivity to them and the minute someone disagrees with you you go off the rails. If you were on a debate team you would lose every single time!

Whatever dude! You're so full of it! I disagreed with your opinion and then you went full ****** with the whole baby banging spoons deal. That post was the one that was totally uncalled for and out of line. But it's typical of you because you can't have a rational conversation with someone that disagrees with your opinion because you think you're always right and that your **** don't stink and I don't give a **** right at this moment if Tuggle bans me because I'm tired of posters thinking that just because you have been here forever that everyone has to bow down to you and kiss your feet because you're the great and mighty Gazoo! Well **** that ****! I ain't doing it because most of your opinions are complete homerism without a hint of objectivity to them and the minute someone disagrees with you you go off the rails. If you were on a debate team you would lose every single time!

LMAO...

The Falcons lost plain and simple. It was not a "good" loss just because the 49ers went to the Super Bowl. That's a silly argument. There is no such thing as a :"good" loss in the NFL! This ain't college and this definitely ain't high school where you get credit for a "good" loss.

Again, I never said anything was a "good" loss. There are no "good" losses. But there are certainly BAD losses. And losing a 50/50 game in the playoffs where you're on the 10 with 2 minutes left isn't anywhere near a bad loss.

GB? That was a bad loss. The Giants game? That was a pretty bad loss, though in a different way.

Dude, I like you as a poster, but throwing a tantrum after you think someone calls you a baby is a really bad way to make your point and a really good way to make his.

Dude, I like you as a poster, but throwing a tantrum after you think someone calls you a baby is a really bad way to make your point and a really good way to make his.

He did call me a baby just because I posted a different opinion than his. How in the world is that even right? Post #43! Check it out! There was no point for him to make that post because all I did was post an opinion that was different than his. So why is everyone attacking me? Why is everyone acting like Gazoo is some innocent person in this thread? Where's the ******* justice at?

Oh, and just for the record I cuss a lot. It's who I am in real life and it's the way I post on here. Just because I'm cussing doesn't mean I'm throwing a tantrum. Again, there was nothing in my post leading up to that point that gave him a legit reason to call me a baby. I just wanna know how anyone can defend the way Gazoo posts on here? Just because he's been here forever doesn't mean he's a great poster and everyone should bow down to him like he can do no wrong? Gazoo is the one that is clearly in the wrong here in this thread and yet everyone is attacking me? I JUST WANNA ******* SCREAM BECAUSE IT PISSES ME OFF HOW EVERYONE CAN DO THAT AND NOT REALIZE THAT GAZOO WAS THE ONE OUT OF LINE!

He did call me a baby just because I posted a different opinion than his. How in the world is that even right? Post #43! Check it out! There was no point for him to make that post because all I did was post an opinion that was different than his. So why is everyone attacking me? Why is everyone acting like Gazoo is some innocent person in this thread? Where's the ******* justice at?

Oh, and just for the record I cuss a lot. It's who I am in real life and it's the way I post on here. Just because I'm cussing doesn't mean I'm throwing a tantrum. Again, there was nothing in my post leading up to that point that gave him a legit reason to call me a baby. I just wanna know how anyone can defend the way Gazoo posts on here? Just because he's been here forever doesn't mean he's a great poster and everyone should bow down to him like he can do no wrong? Gazoo is the one that is clearly in the wrong here in this thread and yet everyone is attacking me? I JUST WANNA ******* SCREAM BECAUSE IT PISSES ME OFF HOW EVERYONE CAN DO THAT AND NOT REALIZE THAT GAZOO WAS THE ONE OUT OF LINE!

Who pissed in your cheerios?

Who pissed in your cheerios?

There we go again with people continuing to attack me. How is Gazoo not getting heat for the post 43 he made when he called me a baby for no clear reason? Please someone answer that ******* question without attacking me? I'm tired of being ******* attacked on this message board for just giving my opinion just because I ******* cuss!

If the Falcons hadn't played like crap against the Packers and Giants then maybe that would be a legit excuse but it's not because the Falcons were blown off the effin field in both of those games. The 2008 Cardinals were not that good of a team. Had Michael Turner not been blown up in the backfield for a fumble and TD on the 1st play of the 2nd half the Falcons would have beaten them in their building with a rookie coach and QB. The Falcons were up 17-14 before that play and had all the momentum from scoring a TD right before halftime. Also if the Falcons don't fall flat on their face against the 49ers in 2012 they would have been in the Super Bowl. You guys act like those teams were un****ing beatable or something when they clearly weren't unbeatable. The Giants barely made the playoffs in 2011. The Packers were the #6 seed in 2010. Teams were not unbeatable and them making it to the Super Bowl doesn't ******* matter!!! The Falcons lost those games but don't act like it's all ok that they did just because those teams made the ******* Super Bowl. It's a loser's way of thinking.

HERE IS THE ******* POST I MADE PRIOR TO GAZOO'S BABY POST!!!! READ IT!!!

How in the heIl was that post me acting like a baby and justifying Gazoo's post?

PLEASE TUGGLE! SOMEONE WITH "POWER" HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!

Here's what happened in a nutshell.

Larry - We gotta play WC round that way we can rack up wins against weaker opponents.

CrimsonHawk - Thank you for this post. People underestimate this point.

Likeriver - Good point. We've had bad luck with playoff matching.

Youngblood - Those are the type of teams you have to beat in the playoffs.

Me - In response to CrimsonHawk and Likerive - Probably because it sounds silly bragging about losing to teams just cause they went to the Super Bowl. (That was hyper bold on my part but I was trying to make the point of how silly of an excuse it is.)

Yo_Lover - No one was bragging. We lost to the best team. What are you gonna do? If no one else can beat them then how can we?

Me - Only on this message board do I see that mindset. Don't see that with the Broncos as my example. (Again a bit of hyper bold on my part but again trying to make the point that it's a silly way to look at things.)

Wjcorner - In response to Yo_Lover - Become a team capable of beating really good teams.

Me - In response to Wjcorner - Exactly. Become a better team. Learn to beat the best. Don't excuse losing in the playoffs.

Yo_Lover - We weren't the best team in football that year. Those other teams were. You act like we lost to the 7-9 Seahawks. We lost to the BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL.

Gazoo - Trying to sum it all up while taking a jab at me, Wjcorner and Youngblood.

Me - In response to Gazoo - A post explaining all of the Falcons playoff loses and how those teams weren't some unbeatable team (as Yo_Lover suggests) and how the Falcons coulda, woulda, shoulda beat those teams. Yes I cussed in that post because that is the way I talk.

Youngblood - In response to Yo_Lover - Means the same in the end. Losers. No excuses and no trying to make it sound better. Losers plain and simple.

Me - In response to Youngblood - Exactly

Wjcorner - In response to Gazoo - Maybe try reading the post I quoted sweetie.

Gazoo - There are 2 types of posters in this thread, those banging their spoons on their high chair and flinging food on others and the adults trying to have a rational conversation. Let me know how that tough no excuses talk works for you children, just stop flinging your baby food at us adults.

Me - In response to Gazoo - Called him out for violating the COC.

Then it went from there. But somehow I'm the bad guy here and Gazoo did nothing wrong? Whatever, even the mods here don't bother to point out that Gazoo's post was completely out of line and uncalled for. Nope, everyone here just decided to start attacking me because I called out Gazoo and didn't bow down to him.