Braves At Pirates, 6/26-6/28

K26dp

I'm kinda glad the Braves are losing games right now. It will keep the Braves from screwing up their future by trying to make a playoff push.

I feel like I need to clarify this comment for it's taken the wrong way. I don't want to see the Braves make the same mistake the Falcons made. Hart has done a tremendous job setting us up to have a great future run as en elite MLB franchise. Stick to the plan. Don't ruin it by trying to make a push for the playoffs this year when this team is nowhere near capable of winning anything if they were to make it there. Learn from the Falcons mistake they made, don't repeat it.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I need to clarify this comment for it's taken the wrong way. I don't want to see the Braves make the same mistake the Falcons made. Hart has done a tremendous job setting us up to have a great future run as en elite MLB franchise. Stick to the plan. Don't ruin it by trying to make a push for the playoffs this year when this team is nowhere near capable of winning anything if they were to make it there. Learn from the Falcons mistake they made, don't repeat it.

My good friend, you didn't need to clarify. I knew exactly what you meant.

Can anyone tell me why the Baves Postgame show is so long? Jerome and Brian keep rehashing the same stuff over and over, the go to Chip and Joe for their worthless commentary over and over. Goodness sakes!

Guest facelessman07

The 2014 Falcons season couldn't have turned out better

My good friend, you didn't need to clarify. I knew exactly what you meant.

Can anyone tell me why the Baves Postgame show is so long? Jerome and Brian keep rehashing the same stuff over and over, the go to Chip and Joe for their worthless commentary over and over. Goodness sakes!

I don't know if you've noticed but both the pregame and postgame show is only 30 minutes long. It's the same length for every team that has their games broadcast by FOX. The reason the postgame show seems so much longer is because they show it twice. WHY!?!?!? I have no on earthly idea.

I don't know if you've noticed but both the pregame and postgame show is only 30 minutes long. It's the same length for every team that has their games broadcast by FOX. The reason the postgame show seems so much longer is because they show it twice. WHY!?!?!? I have no on earthly idea.

Well yeah, it seems to repeat. Either way, it just seems silly to hear them rambling on about the same issues an hour after the game. And Brian Jordan doesn't offer much insight. I've never been wowed by his baseball intellect. I guess it's an Atlanta thing. Hire former Braves,Hawks,Falcons players to do commentary even with no skills. I LOVE Dominique as much as anyone, but he has no business in the color analyst slot. The only former player that offers anything other than the obvious is The Stinger, Mike Glenn. Very intelligent and seems to dig deeper to offer something we fans may not pick up on.

Perez to the DL, Jake Brigham takes his spot in the rotation. Brigham started out in Mississippi where he had an ERA of 3.05 over 65 IP with just 14 BB. He was promoted to Gwinnett where he made 1 start before the promotion today. He was a 6th round pick in 2006 by Texas, this will be his MLB debut. John Hart was in the Rangers front office when Brigham was drafted.