Its The Summer Time! What Are Your Plans This Summer?

Trouble

Since football is a lil ways away and its hot as crap outside. How will you be spinning your time?

I just got the grass mowed. Almost flipped myself on the lawnmower a few times. But i guess thats what i get for trying to do it in 6 gear.

trying to plan a vacation, and we aren't sure where to go this week.

Just did my vacation, a week in Virginia in the Shenadoah Valley and mountains. Real pretty country, and deer would walk up to the back door and say hi. Now, its just keeping kids busy with camps and what not, handling my client load at work and maybe hitting the gym. I am feeling I need to get my health moving in the right direction and back to the gym is a good start. Also looking at RV's and such, I really want a Class B RV to replace the Conversion Van I own...

What venues? What kinda rock do you play? Any videos on youtube?

ya man i got vids up all over the web

Myspace

youtube

reverbnation

facebook

we play everywhere

Bad Boys Saloon Daytona, Main Street Station Daytona, HnD Roadhouse Cocoa , Legends Cocoa , River Roadhouse Jax, Old Shades Orange Park, all up and down the East Coast of Fl, and some in Central FL , Tampa, Orlando, Leesburg, Ocala, Lakeland...

links are pretty easy to find thru my facebook and myspace pages

both addys are in my profile I think

we do Covers

70s 80s 90s 2000s Hard Rock Covers

I watched gun power and lead. That rocked. I never had heard that before. Being a cover ban i figured it was a cover so i googled. I liked the version you all did more than the orig.

thanks man, yea we rocked that song up a bit, we did the same thing with that adele song, someone like you, but i cant find the links anywhere, may have to get the master from Mary and re upload it, it was really good...

but yea thanks man

thanks man, yea we rocked that song up a bit, we did the same thing with that adele song, someone like you, but i cant find the links anywhere, may have to get the master from Mary and re upload it, it was really good...

but yea thanks man

Hey Shred, just a suggestion. One song I've always thought would make a badazz cover is Blondie's "Hanging on the Telephone." Just food for thought...

The Falconcheff has had a pretty good year for vacations... We (the family) did the Hot Springs, Cheyenne Mtn Zoo, Cave exploration, ancient cliff dwelling tour; now we're going to go back to the Hot Springs before renting a cabin on Lake Mcconahey for a few days of boating...