Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jayu70

New Uniforms

93 posts in this topic

And therein lies the real rewards. Just another little tiny advantage of getting guys who want to wear this uniform. And it's going to be good for the fan base as well. Yeah theirs going to be a generational gap between those who like these unis and those who don't but older people aren't going base their viewing habbits on uniforms anyway.

Younger people (in subtle ways) often absolutely do. In isolated pockets across this country there will be kids who get their parents to buy them a Hawks jersey, or make the Hawks their go to console team for no other reason than the design.of the unis. Eventually they'll pay just a tiny bit more attention when they see the Hawks on Sportscenter and that may even turn into true fandom as they get older (especially if they're in an area without their own local team). If Bud can mold this franchise into a consistent winner you'll see that multiplied by a factor of 10.

Look at what flashy loud unis (and system offense) did for Oregon. In just a short decade they went from a moderately sized fan base tucked away in northwestern corners of the Pac-10 to one of the most bandwagoned teams in the entire country.

No doubt and I plan to buy all three!!biggrin.png

No.11 likes this

Koonin is on 929 the game.

He refers to the volt green as Marevich green as in our old unis.

He must be colorblind if he thinks those colors are similar haha

I had a dream about these last night.

I need help.

You had a dream about some large dude's in Volt Green highlighted uniforms?

Maybe you should have kept that one to yourself?

I'm actually glad EA for once is back in the basketball business.

Not to turn this into video game rant, but basically 2k had it great since 2009 or 2006 I haven't been big fan of theirs since 2011(probably best version ever) , but they need the competition badly.

Those graphics (if they're in game) might just force my hand an ill snag NBA Live for the first time since 2006

Me too man. It's been about that long for me too with NBA live, lol

No.11 likes this

I'm actually glad EA for once is back in the basketball business.

Not to turn this into video game rant, but basically 2k had it great since 2009 or 2006 I haven't been big fan of theirs since 2011(probably best version ever) , but they need the competition badly.

Yeah man I bought 2K15 and man it's terrible but would definitely love to see NBA Live jump back into the mix.

EA Sports Reveals What New Hawks' Uniforms Look Like In NBA Live 16

http://www.nba.com/hawks/features/ea-sports-reveals-what-new-hawks-uniforms-look-nba-live-16

Ok EA I see you. To be honest I used to love the old NBA live game back when I was younger. It is good to see them try and make a run at the 2k NBA crown instead of it being monopolized to one company

Zone#7 likes this