Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jayu70

New Uniforms

93 posts in this topic

The neon green looks better than expected with black and red. Kinda reminds me of the new Pro-Bowl uniforms. Just not digging the "A" on the red jerseys.

The neon green looks better than expected with black and red. Kinda reminds me of the new Pro-Bowl uniforms. Just not digging the "A" on the red jerseys.

Yeah, the red jerseys would've been better with "Hawks" across the front instead or the A could've at least been fully closed in.

No.11 likes this

I actually dig all 3 of em. Especially the white. These are way better than I expected, I was bracing for the worst.

I actually dig em. Especially the white.

Its going to be a jersey that will appeal more to a younger crowd. Alot of the old heads I know are not the biggest fans of the new unis.

If the hawks are supposed to be a primary red team...the roads should be red. Looks silly to have Atlanta Atlanta and then atl. Hawks on the homes please.

If the hawks are supposed to be a primary red team...the roads should be red. Looks silly to have Atlanta Atlanta and then atl. Hawks on the homes please.

True but my I'm guessing it has something to do with the True to Atlanta thing I guess

On the right short.

Oh I know, but I thought we'd see a big prominent one like the Warriors have.

Missed opportunity.

CIO7dAoWsAAISAz.jpg

CIO7c_GWcAAzlWs.jpg

CIO7dDmWcAAv_JU.jpg

They've been leaked! Thoughts????

Red > Black > White

The whites might look better with black letters and numbers.

The font for the numbers is down right ugly.

The whites need a lot of help. Maybe wear black shorts with white tops and change the letters and numbers to black, bordered in green.

I don't know. Do they hire professionals to handle the uniform designs?