Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jayu70

New Uniforms

93 posts in this topic

I don't like the lime green outline.

I'm a bit skeptical about it myself. I guess I'll have to see it in person. On the other hand,it incorporates a bit of the past as far as color scheme goes.

I'm a bit skeptical about it myself. I guess I'll have to see it in person. On the other hand,it incorporates a bit of the past as far as color scheme goes.

The colors don't seem to match.

I dont hate it. It's a little disappointing because you could do amazing things with our logo.

But that pattern does kind of look like feathers which is cool.

I don't like the lime green outline.

I don't think it's really line green.

It's that highlighter color Oregon and Baylor use that Nike loves so much.

I may have to dip out from my desk to see the unveil... not really feeling the "volt" color... I suppose it's a 2010's kinda thing, Also kinda funny they aren't on the logos that were officially released.

Heard they'd be in a similar light as the Christmas uniforms but aren't those the exact same? (besides the lettering)

I suppose I approve.

Trash those red ones though.

Thought I would have more hesitation in liking them, but theyre actually okay. Im more of a simplistic fellow and these are far from it. But theyre cool i guess.

I suppose I approve.

Trash those red ones though.

Thought I would have more hesitation in liking them, but theyre actually okay. Im more of a simplistic fellow and these are far from it. But theyre cool i guess.

I think many will take solace in the fact that they are far superior to the Cilppers and their Wordart uniform.