Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD597

Ferry Is Found Innocent Yet We Let Him Go? Wtf

29 posts in this topic

DF is a failure at drafting. Take solace in that.

Plus if we haven't sniffed a title in 3 years, it would be because of poor drafting. Something that wouldn't have changed if Ferry stuck around.

This fallacy that you can build a Spurs east while being God awful at drafting is getting out of hand. Spurs are the best drafting team, perhaps ever.

so WOR, Danny Ferry is "god awful" @ drafting, what is your assessment of how the Hawks made use of their #15 pick this year (sans Danny Ferry)? I don't see any improvement at all in the results with Wilcox and Bud at the helm.

so WOR, Danny Ferry is "god awful" @ drafting, what is your assessment of how the Hawks made use of their #15 pick this year (sans Danny Ferry)? I don't see any improvement at all in the results with Wilcox and Bud at the helm.

Still bad.

But hey, this "pick" should see the floor, so Improvement? lol

Still bad.

But hey, this "pick" should see the floor, so Improvement? lol

if Bobby Portis or Jalen Grant end up being good NBA players, I'm gonna be pizzed!

if Bobby Portis or Jalen Grant end up being good NBA players, I'm gonna be pizzed!

I said this from jump I didn't want Ferry gone, but come to terms with it. If this new ownership ****s up. It's only going to get bad from here. I'm in the same boat too.

If Kelly Oubre, Portis, or Grant well not so much, and heck even RJ Hunter mess around get good. I think you almost can't defend this team at all.

Especially if we strike out during FA etc.