Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4.5 underdogs

Report: 2013 Video Shows Saints Lb Junior Galette Hitting Woman With Belt

121 posts in this topic

Not upset just waiting for the hammer to fall.... As it should....

I'm not it's 2 years ago it's like getting upset all over again about 9/11 which was 14 years ago. My point is technically I'm going to watch the thread with popcorn in hand, but it's a little too late to get upset about this.

Only because I don't know if Junior apologize to them or what. Also top that off wasn't there to know what caused it either.

It's him....

2013? Who cares, IMHO a lady/woman doesn't confront gentlemen/men physically, unless she/child or somebody is in dire/mortal need. This hardly qualifies...IMHO.

A man was fighting another man and she interjected herself a couple of times, stay in your lane...my advice. You can see that same female throwing blows during another altercation that didn't involve Junior Galette (assuming its him).

If this was a Falcon player I would defend him...under the same circumstances. We have no idea what started it or who was at fault. Nothing to see...2013(past).

Call me what you want(politically correct crowd), but I refuse to not tell the truth(known to me)...not believe my own eyes.

TwinFields and HatedInRayJay1 like this

God bless him for he is troubled. Hitting a woman is the first sign of cowardice. He needs help.

Ladies/Women were trying to separate folks...the female struck was actively part of the fight.

2013? Who cares, IMHO a lady/woman doesn't confront gentlemen/men physically, unless she/child or somebody is in dire/mortal need. This hardly qualifies...IMHO.

A man was fighting another man and she interjected herself a couple of times, stay in your lane...my advice. You can see that same female throwing blows during another altercation that didn't involve Junior Galette (assuming its him).

If this was a Falcon player I would defend him...under the same circumstances. We have no idea what started it or who was at fault. Nothing to see...2013(past).

Call me what you want(politically correct crowd), but I refuse to not tell the truth(known to me)...not believe my own eyes.

The woman was armed with only herself. You DO NOT HIT A WOMAN. You either hold her down and restrain her or you let her hit you. I've been punched by a grown man with muscles and sure it hurt but it wasn't that big a deal. If she's armed it could be a different story because you're trying to protect your life but that was not the case here. Also he took his belt off and was whipping people with it. I don't care who started it or who was at fault. Hit the daylights out of the men that attack you but if a woman and her 110lb frame wants to come up and take a swing, either hold her arms down or just let her hit you but you don't swing a belt at her before she can get to you.

Ladies/Women were trying to separate folks...the female struck was actively part of the fight.

Maybe so, but a grown man, a football player, has no business hitting a woman

at least he used his belt, it's better than using his fists against a woman. If men are fighting don't go jumping in, that's a dumbass move. (still wrong, but not as bad as hitting your wife)

So athletes can't get into beachfights anymore? I don't find this that aggrevating, maybe 2 games.

The optics of him striking a female half his size with a belt makes the situation look a lot worse. The court of public opinion is going to fry him.

The thing is though, this isn’t domestic violence, it’s a brawl and it was 2 years ago. It’s hard to see him being subject to the leagues domestic violence rules based on this situation.

I think the part that makes it worse for him is the denial that its even him on the video when clearly it is. It’s kind of like Tom Brady denying he had anything to do with the tampering of footballs.

Admitting it was him in the video and playing the self-defense angle might be his best bet.

Roy likes this

The optics of him striking a female half his size with a belt makes the situation look a lot worse. The court of public opinion is going to fry him.

The thing is though, this isn’t domestic violence, it’s a brawl and it was 2 years ago. It’s hard to see him being subject to the leagues domestic violence rules based on this situation.

I think the part that makes it worse for him is the denial that it even him on the video when clearly it is. It’s kind of like Tom Brady denying he had anything to do with the tampering of footballs.

Admitting it was him in the video and playing the self-defense angle might be his best bet.

This is my problem it's 2 years ago no lawsuits, no criminal charges, no anything, but NOW all of a sudden it's being brought up.

Again no one knows what happened either that lead to all this.

Also I doubt some people here don't know what it's like to be completely angry(lost it) either, and no not everyone acts like you so don't bring the grown man BS should act such and such blah blah blah. There is only so much any one person can take before they completely lose it. I've even seen the most well tempered man go ape **** if pushed too far.

Also if we reaching in the past let's bring out everything and just get upset with each other.

Oh my goodness. He's legit hitting women as hard as he can! If he ever goes to prison for this (hope he does but he won't), they're gonna have his a$s.

People saying things like we don't know the circumstances, or that she was trying to stop the fight so it's okay to attack her? Jesus Christ man, this board is bad sometimes.

Galette should've just left when the brawl started. He knew what would happen once the NFL and the media got a hold of this.

But no, he had to be a dumbass and stayed to try to look like a badass, only to look like a b!tch instead.

I have no remorse for his @ss at all.

toadfishtom and hjerry like this

People saying things like we don't know the circumstances, or that she was trying to stop the fight so it's okay to attack her? Jesus Christ man, this board is bad sometimes.

they just stupid

This is my problem it's 2 years ago no lawsuits, no criminal charges, no anything, but NOW all of a sudden it's being brought up.

Again no one knows what happened either that lead to all this.

Also I doubt some people here don't know what it's like to be completely angry(lost it) either, and no not everyone acts like you so don't bring the grown man BS should act such and such blah blah blah. There is only so much any one person can take before they completely lose it. I've even seen the most well tempered man go ape **** if pushed too far.

Also if we reaching in the past let's bring out everything and just get upset with each other.

Well I can't speak for everyone here but this is the first time I saw this video. A guy getting accused of something like this will make me wait until I get more facts because it's easy to accuse someone of something they didn't do but this is the first time I saw him hit that woman and so now I'm upset about it.

coffy likes this

Bye Junior, Enjoy being suspended. ;)

Not that I would be against his suspension, but do we know what started this brawl? I would like some context here.

Not that I would be against his suspension, but do we know what started this brawl? I would like some context here.

nope and the NFL doesn't care. You are gulity until proven innocent to them

nope and the NFL doesn't care. You are gulity until proven innocent to them

The NFL will more than likely punish him regardless. Could be even worse if bigger media outlets like CNN starts reporting on it.

Galette should've left the area when the altercation first started, that will comeback to haunt him big time. All of this could've been avoided regardless of how it started.

The NFL will more than likely punish him regardless. Could be even worse if bigger media outlets like CNN starts reporting on it.

Galette should've left the area when the altercation first started, that will comeback to haunt him big time. All of this could've been avoided regardless of how it started.

exactly. Nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to engage in an altercation.