Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4.5 underdogs

Report: 2013 Video Shows Saints Lb Junior Galette Hitting Woman With Belt

121 posts in this topic

He's had a string of shenanigans.. Yet the Saints continue to keep him on the team. Makes me appreciate the way our organization swiftly deals with unacceptable behavior

Stoic and Troyces like this

He's had a string of shenanigans.. Yet the Saints continue to keep him on the team. Makes me appreciate the way our organization swiftly deals with unacceptable behavior

So true. The Aints will get what they deserve. Bottom dwellers of the South for the next 5 years.

They need to cut him. He was swinging at women. What a maniac.

They really can't afford to cut him, after restructuring his contract this offseason. I was looking at this earlier. If they had traded or released him early this offseason, it would have been a relatively small amount of dead money, but now the dead money is $16.2 million.

They chose to restructure him after a domestic violence arrest, and I'm sure they knew about this video. I think they're at the mercy of Goodell at this point (He was scheduled to meet with the league soon, even before this emerged).

Payton said a while back he wanted him gone....... Apparently he got over ruled and now they need to make a tough dissension........ Love the fact that Loomus just gave him a big contract.... Toss that out the window with his sorry azzzz.....

Payton said a while back he wanted him gone....... Apparently he got over ruled and now they need to make a tough dissension........ Love the fact that Loomus just gave him a big contract.... Toss that out the window with his sorry azzzz.....

Trouble in paradise? ph34r.png

Flying Falcon likes this

And, as I posted above, they could have gotten out of his deal fairly easily early this offseason, but chose to double down on Gallette instead.

You lie down with dogs...

His lawyer is denying that it is Gallette in the video but the dude looks just like him. I guess we shall see.

Someone made an point that it would make no sense for the Saints to send the video to the NFL unless they were very confident it was him. But you're right, we shall see.

His lawyer is denying that it is Gallette in the video but the dude looks just like him. I guess we shall see.

It's him....

rounz likes this

Actually, I wasn't quite right. They could have traded him with minimal dead money, and it was reported that they were shopping him, but I guess no one wanted to take on that baggage and his contract.

Either way, it is definitely a bad contract for them at this point.

Just saw the video.

He may be a decent pass rusher, but he sucks at fighting.

Him using his belt as a weapon proves it. He was too scared to throw hands with the guy. I bet the women would have beat his @ss without that belt.

paulitik likes this