Shooting At Ame Church In Charleston Sc, Multiple Fatalities

kicker

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummm they caught him... This is real...and it was a white 21 yo thug *******... Bet they are going to talk about his troubled past and try to paint him as a misguided youth

I can't fathom why anyone would do something like this. I get having a problem with particular individuals, but just walking into a gathering and opening fire? A 5 year old had to play dead to avoid

I've got to say, the community response from this tragedy has been amazing. Dylann Roof may have wanted to start a race war, but it has totally backfired so far. People of all colors have come toget

Guest facelessman07

Horribly sad. My favorite churches to attend and visit have always been African American churches. Thoughts and prayers to the victims' families.

I hope the murderer gets his due

Guest facelessman07

Why? You know? Just why? Was it hate towards the faith? The people? Just plain hatred? Why?

Yeah I feel ya. It's strange, even with people of all faiths having been persecuted for years, we're still shocked when it happens again, but I guess that's part of what makes us human. It doesn't seem real at all, and the families hardly ever get closure which can be one of the hardest parts for them. Life is so short

Went onto the church's website and read about the pastor, stand up guy. I pray that every one who lost their life tonight is in a much better place

Yeah I feel ya. It's strange, even with people of all faiths having been persecuted for years, we're still shocked when it happens again, but I guess that's part of what makes us human. It doesn't seem real at all, and the families hardly ever get closure which can be one of the hardest parts for them. Life is so short

Went onto the church's website and read about the pastor, stand up guy. I pray that every one who lost their life tonight is in a much better place

Hit home man. I have a lot of people I care for from the area. They are hurting right now. So many want to see us gone and claim we are so nasty, but then I see where we try and help. Are sadly misunderstood as a whole, and are wrongfully accused of things on such a level of ignorance...while ignoring some even scarier truths about this world's history. Its a shame man. They always take the good ones out. I fear for whoever has done this man. I'm praying forgiveness and mercy for this guy.

I was stationed in Charleston Naval Base for 4 years and I used to pass by the church quite a bit back in the day.

D*mn shame. I'm so sick of these nuts taking out their sick jollies, biases and whatever they suffer fron on innocent folks who cannot defend themselves, especially in a house of worship of all places.

I hope they grab this punk in the Moe haircut and put him in the hurt locker. If he holds true to form, he'll off himself first.

I can't fathom why anyone would do something like this. I get having a problem with particular individuals, but just walking into a gathering and opening fire?

A 5 year old had to play dead to avoid being killed. A 5 year old. What in the **** did a 5 year old do to you?

Archived