Ot Lamar Holmes Out Indefinitely With A Broken Foot

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

It's a broken foot, not a torn muscle. If the break isn't bad and doesn't involve multiple bones he could be ready to play after the first third of the season

12-15 weeks is the average healing time...

The thing is, if you watch Quinn's press, he's very vocal about how well Holmes has been doing this offseason

Right, because if there's anything we know about coaches it's that they publicly state how bad a player looks. Really we will never really know if Holmes was doing well because if he was a dumpster fire Quinns not going to go up to a reporter and go "you know, that Holmes guy is a pudgy chump and also blows hippo dong."

I dont really like or dislike the dude...even if i didnt like the guy though I wouldnt be glad about him being hurt...less depth/competition is never a good thing.

Right, because if there's anything we know about coaches it's that they publicly state how bad a player looks. Really we will never really know if Holmes was doing well because if he was a dumpster fire Quinns not going to go up to a reporter and go "you know, that Holmes guy is a pudgy chump and also blows hippo dong."

I dont really like or dislike the dude...even if i didnt like the guy though I wouldnt be glad about him being hurt...less depth/competition is never a good thing.

Well, at very least, no one other than Matthews and Schraeder were ahead of him on the depth chart.

Not sure why the hate is this big. Dude finally got in the shape of his life under Quinn, while he'd be lucky to maintain his college weight the years he came into camp under the previous regime. Says much more about his lack of motivation under Smitty and his own lack of effort.

Atleast Quinn had made him see the vision and what he needed to do to get there.

Well, at very least, no one other than Matthews and Schraeder were ahead of him on the depth chart.

I think he was one of our top five linemen. He was a

starter as far as I was concerned. Maybe he can get

back in time to help us, especially if some of these

re-treads we brought in don't pan out so great.

Not sure why the hate is this big. Dude finally got in the shape of his life under Quinn, while he'd be lucky to maintain his college weight the years he came into camp under the previous regime. Says much more about his lack of motivation under Smitty and his own lack of effort.

Atleast Quinn had made him see the vision and what he needed to do to get there.

It is not even that he showed up in shape last year and was very solid before he got hurt.

People who say he is not a fit for the ZBS system or was bad last year honest are clueless. A couple of the people literally do not know their *** from a hole in the ground.

If he misses time it is a much much bigger loss than people give it credit to be.