Saints Qb Got 50 Stitches After Attack At Bar

Trouble

Saints backup quarterback Ryan Griffin needed more than 50 stitches on his face after he was hit with a champagne bottle at a New Orleans bar. But Griffin is OK and has practiced with the Saints since the incident.

Griffin, who is heading into his third season with the Saints but has never played in a regular-season game, was attacked around 1:50 a.m. on June 7, according to the New Orleans Times-Picayune. Griffin told police that he thinks he was attacked because he bumped into a group of men.

“Mr. Griffin believes words were exchanged and he was struck in the head with a champagne bottle,” the police report said. “Mr. Griffin said that his friends told him that they believed it was a champagne bottle because the contents were sprayed all over them when he was struck with the bottle.”

Griffin went to the emergency room, got stitches, and then talked to the police after going home. The Saints have confirmed they are aware of the incident. There have been no reports of any arrests.

Where my thugs at my thugs where my thugs at?

Have that QB in the cut, where the bottle at?

Oh, them guys actin up?!? Where the wolves at?

You better BUST THAT if you gonna pull that.

I bet you have living down there in Tampa.

I cant remember the name of that place you told me about. The hookers. Port something. When i was there i was reading a guide on what to do. That place was listed and it was listed for its dancers. I about feel over. When i did some review checks online i saw comments where saying dont believe what you read about there.

That was some hood crap is i ever saw it. They made it sound like Nola. Turns out it was just girls gone wild down there.

I was like, let me stay away from that place. There be some crazy ****s there. We stayed at some very nice hotel there. Over looking the city. You had to get reserve parking just to stay there. That was a **** shame to because the people driving the cars looked like they stole a few on the way.

If you ever get up to Daytona i might need you to grab me a bad kitty tshirt. That was funny as crap. We still joke the bad kitty. There was grey kitty down the street and i wondered if JB might be up in there?

Thugs dont use champagne bottles, this is a classic case of rich white people going hood... ive seen it before

"Thug" has no color or even socioeconomic status. I've seen people of all races swing a champagne bottle at clubs.