Sam Baker Is Cut!

Trouble

Not that any of us were shocked but it is bad timing on the Falcons part...just sayin'

they probably wanted to see how well he recovered from his Injury...

they could have saved a few bucks by doing it sooner, still even with the hit, frees up 5 mil this yr in space

Not that any of us were shocked but it is bad timing on the Falcons part...just sayin'

OK figured it out...... Over three years our cap grows 2.5 million more to spend. But this year we take more of a hit. Vs June first cut we lose 2.5 over three years but could have gained a little this year to spend.

Td made the right call. And cutting after camp makes it possible for him to actually get more. So he had to be cut now or play the guy.

So they waited to probably see how Matthews looked when he returned.

http://overthecap.com/calculator/atlanta-falcons

Please Saints sign him to protect Brees! Its all i want for Christmas.

id be a happy camper if they relied on him to protect brees blind side.

they have a coach who likes playing injured players. So who knows, they might take him and give him some vicodin ...... . Oh now I figured out why vicodin was always around.

atleast we did not trade our whole draft for 2 yrs for our bust... unlike some teams wink.png

you think one day peeps will stop saying things like bust and etc? I can see if it is your own team. but in all honesty every team does something of a bad call in almost every single draft...... except for the 2015 falcons

Edited by munky