Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spanish_falcon

Sam Baker Released

278 posts in this topic

I honestly thought Sam Baker would retire a Falcon at the end of his contract while on IR. I never thought truly that he would be cut.

A chronic back problem and two torn patella tendons. What's "play-throughable" about those injuries?

1) where in his post did he even mention Baker?
2) you're insane

you can t really be this dumb can you? oh wait, nm.

He's been riding this act for years...

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3973635-sam-baker-contract-breakdown/page-3

Posts #45 and #55.

Oh, but he's not Big Rob, though.

Speaking of alt accounts, a big thanks to Swift for bumping the above thread before he was banned earlier today so that it was quickly and easily found in my browser history.

I've had my fun with Baker the last few years (usually cartoon or Photoshop mashup), but I don't wish anything bad for the guy.

Like some others have already said in this thread, if you're going to be mad at anyone regarding Baker's tenure here be mad at Dimitroff for that 2nd Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes contract he gave Baker.

Ouch.

Truthfully, I think some don't really understand what is taking place. From 2000 and on we were always a hopeful team. Then we had Smith and got the "W's" but there was always something missing. Now we have someone who isn't afraid to come in and diagnose issues.

This is what it looks like when you get a new HC who has a complete vision and isn't having to share with the GM and/or president. Its a new era and while I am not happy about someone losing their job, I am thrilled with the direction.

Good I hope this means we end up with a somewhat healthy oline and not always depending on guys that stay on the bench.

I'm glad we are shedding all these injury prone players, the last two year have really sucked watching 10+ guys end up on IR each season.

Your making it personal for some reason sir.

Condescension and name calling has never been my thing. Be blessed.

LMAO!! I'm not making it personal. I just hate when jackasses twist what people say to fit their own agenda like you're doing with me. But I'm doing with this shtick.

I was iffy about Quinn at first but this entire offseason has changed my mind. And if it hadnt, this alone would have.