When's The Last Time You Heard This From A Falcons Head Coach

ya_boi_j

Me too. I never looked at it as rebuilding but retooling. If we dropped Matt, roddy, and julio we'd be rebuilding.

yeah man I laugh every single time someone says it when he has made it clear that he joined the team to win now. Whether that happens remains to be seen but ya gotta have that attitude in competition.

Me too. I never looked at it as rebuilding but retooling. If we dropped Matt, roddy, and julio we'd be rebuilding.

I never thought this was a rebuild either – we have an established franchise QB. The only thing that was totally rebuilt was the coaching staff for obvious reasons. The defense was upgraded at the LB corps and the D-line players were moved to their more natural positions and moved around based on the change in scheme. Most of the offensive players stayed relatively the same with a few upgrades.

yeah man I laugh every single time someone says it when he has made it clear that he joined the team to win now. Whether that happens remains to be seen but ya gotta have that attitude in competition.

I think subconsciously fans have taken Smitty's passive mindset to the team. Quinn has a different approach and I stick by my words that the right coach, scheme, and fire will have players playing much faster and with purpose.

I never thought this was a rebuild either we have an established franchise QB. The only thing that was totally rebuilt was the coaching staff for obvious reasons. The defense was upgraded at the LB corps and the D-line players were moved to their more natural positions and moved around based on the change in scheme. Most of the offensive players stayed relatively the same with a few upgrades.

Exactly.

I never thought this was a rebuild either we have an established franchise QB. The only thing that was totally rebuilt was the coaching staff for obvious reasons. The defense was upgraded at the LB corps and the D-line players were moved to their more natural positions and moved around based on the change in scheme. Most of the offensive players stayed relatively the same with a few upgrades.

Word

You can play every game like its the championship...while in the midst of a rebuild.

The rebuild started last season.

It should have started after the NFCG season...we brought back Tony signed SJax.

I have high hopes, but believe w/o a doubt this is year 2 of a rebuild.

Yep. Rebuild, retool, don't give a **** what you call it. We absolutely had to add talent to this team and I think we've done a good job the past 2 drafts

Guest facelessman07

I'm just ready to see this lower extremity dropping dat one Seattle defender was saying Quinn likes to do

Guest facelessman07

hey welcome back man, thought you got banned permanently lol

Thanks dude...

Yeah the powers that be decided to drop me in the middle of the ocean on some deserted island, so thankfully I found my way back hahah