50 Years, Eh?

This is posted every where. At the draft day for the fans and tonight at state of the franchise.

So why has no threads been made on this? Maybe because no one considers it 50 years. Lol.

Honestly I'm confused. First season was 66. It's 2015 season. So isn't that 49 seasons? Or is my math wrong or did we have a leap reverse year? Or did I just miss a 65 season.

I mentioned it in a thread sometime back, before the Falcons even started mentioning it on their sight. I had just happened to see it on their wiki, and did the math.

I was then heckled by posters, who tried to argue that my math was wrong. unsure.png

I mentioned it in a thread sometime back, before the Falcons even started mentioning it on their sight. I had just happened to see it on their wiki, and did the math.

I was then heckled by posters, who tried to argue that my math was wrong. unsure.png

Found it lol

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4025351-any-chance-we-can-change-back-to-the-black-unis-this-upcoming-season/

The Braves are celebrating their 50th season in Atlanta too. But for some strange reason I can't find a picture of their logo even though it's pretty cool too.

Went to the Braves game on Tuesday and got a 50th anniversary bobble head of David Justice. Heard they are giving them out for other players at some point this season. Just thought I'd share if anyone is interested...

wth ? I want that.

Yeah it was the nicest give away I've ever gotten. As much as I want to keep it I think I'm going to give it to my dad for Father's Day, of course with a gift I buy for him as well. I'm a Braves fan but he's a bigger fan than I am, my office is decked out in Falcon gear and his is decked out in Braves.

Yeah it was the nicest give away I've ever gotten. As much as I want to keep it I think I'm going to give it to my dad for Father's Day, of course with a gift I buy for him as well. I'm a Braves fan but he's a bigger fan than I am, my office is decked out in Falcon gear and his is decked out in Braves.

but I'm a david justice fan. just wrong to cut me out. huff!!!!!!!!!