Need Trash Talking Help

BadMoonRising

Keep it witty and sarcastic. Know why people love Family Guy? Because they take obscure, but perfect, references and nail it. Any shmoe can throw out a bunch of expletives, and every doosh can Google stats... REAL trash talk leaves your opponent speechless; he knows he's just been bested...

Keep it witty and sarcastic. Know why people love Family Guy? Because they take obscure, but perfect, references and nail it. Any shmoe can throw out a bunch of expletives, and every doosh can Google stats... REAL trash talk leaves your opponent speechless; he knows he's just been bested...

So far its pretty fun and silly, but its just so many Saints I can't keep up.

So far its pretty fun and silly, but its just so many Saints I can't keep up.

As chef said. Stay witty and you will be fine. Expect them to use the SB card often to try and get a fast win in a argument they start to lose. Ignore that and you have to franchises that basically mirror themselves through out history.

Expect you cant take on everyone so pick and choose who you wanna argue with. Dont try and be the falcons savior. Just have fun and be witty with the witty person. Dont get sucked into the sb card, sb card sb card etc etc people. They are just trolling you.

ROFL, well they pretty much just bring up the ring. that is about all they got.

Pfft... this is the NFL; a "what have you done for me lately?" league... and lately, they've had two out of three losing seasons. That championship* was so long ago, they probably had to record it on their VCR's...

That championship* was so long ago, phones only made calls...

;)

Keep it witty and clean BMR (within reason) and just know you are better than them.

Terms and statements they don't like:

calling saints fans swampers

saying Sean Payton is STALE (which is true)

And Drew Brees (Breesus) is declining (also true)

These are just a few we can work on more later

Then we'll just come back and say stale is better than all of Matt Ryan's career highs :) Edited by Golden

Pfft... this is the NFL; a "what have you done for me lately?" league... and lately, they've had two out of three losing seasons. That championship* was so long ago, they probably had to record it on their VCR's...

;)

13-3

4-12

6-10

Isn't that also 1 winning season out of 3?

;)

And y'all last Superbowl appearance in the "what have you done for me now" league was.... hmmmm

wink.png

in that case there shouldn't be a Falcons fan saying a damned thing.

13-3

4-12

6-10

Isn't that also 1 winning season out of 3?

And y'all last Superbowl appearance in the "what have you done for me now" league was.... hmmmm

in that case there shouldn't be a Falcons fan saying a damned thing.

But we're not talking about the Falcons; we're talking about the Saints. So either we ALL have to STFU, or this is the way it is...

SHEESH! How long will it take Saints fans to realize that, "Nah uh... you guys suck too," is NOT a viable argument to the statement, "You guys suck..."

Let's say a filthy murderer who killed two people gets put into Jeffrey Dahmer's cell... if Dahmer calls him a filthy murderer, his defense shouldn't be "But you're fking Jeffrey Dahmer!" It doesn't change the truth of the fact that he's a filthy murderer.

Sure, the Falcons are Jeffrey Dahmer in this scenario, but it still doesn't change the fact that y'all are filthy murderers...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1639989369549088/1643930889154936/?notif_t=group_activity

I read the rules, and not sure if this is a violation if it is feel free to delete.

I'm not sure if it's a violation but, per DN, spamming another website/group board here shows that you are lacking in morals and character. I'm surprised that he hasn't flipped out on you and went to cyber-war against Facebook.

I'm not sure if it's a violation but, per DN, spamming another website/group board here shows that you are lacking in morals and character. I'm surprised that he hasn't flipped out on you and went to cyber-war against Facebook.

thank you for your honest, and thorough inspection of my character with one post. Any chance you work for the CIA, MSNBC or FoxNews?

Like always Crook ignores his spamming leader syscola aka bubbles. Yesterday he was begging chef to come back, today he is spamming someone else for making a post here. Yet im the badguy.

Dont worry Crook, i dont hold it against you. Everyone in life makes bad choices or takes the wrong road.

But i think ill start reporting everyone who spams that 1 url like sycola. Clearly you have a running joke about how upset i get with spammers and how i dislike them. So now ill give you another reason to joke me.

But if you wanna talk or joke with me. You can find me here.

thank you for your honest, and thorough inspection of my character with one post. Any chance you work for the CIA, MSNBC or FoxNews?

Notice in my post that I said "per DN'? That means that in his opinion, not mine, spamming another website here shows a lack of morals and character. And no, I don't work for any of those places.

DN, you see he was obviously confused. Instead of liking his post, why not set him straight?

Like always Crook ignores his spamming leader syscola aka bubbles. Yesterday he was begging chef to come back, today he is spamming someone else for making a post here. Yet im the badguy.

Dont worry Crook, i dont hold it against you. Everyone in life makes bad choices or takes the wrong road.

But i think ill start reporting everyone who spams that 1 url like sycola. Clearly you have a running joke about how upset i get with spammers and how i dislike them. So now ill give you another reason to joke me.

But if you wanna talk or joke with me. You can find me here.

I don't have a running joke. You told me that it was morally wrong to spam another website here so I removed it from my sig. Then another guy does it and you say nothing. What's going on here?

Notice in my post that I said "per DN'? That means that in his opinion, not mine, spamming another website here shows a lack of morals and character. And no, I don't work for any of those places.

DN, you see he was obviously confused. Instead of liking his post, why not set him straight?

See Crook. You have been acting like a jerk with those guys for too long you are in straight trolling mode. But you know as well as i do, he is doing nothing but trying to recruit people. Then you paint me as the bad person here. Why dont you go back and joke me over there. Watch how much ill care. Maybe one day ill come visit. Just wont be this day.

See Crook. You have been acting like a jerk with those guys for too long you are in straight trolling mode. But you know as well as i do, he is doing nothing but trying to recruit people. Then you paint me as the bad person here. Why dont you go back and joke me over there. Watch how much ill care. Maybe one day ill come visit. Just wont be this day.

I don't "joke on you" anywhere. You used to be able to take some good natured ribbing....