The Man In The High Castle

RHEC

I wish I could find a trailer for this, but it's based off the novel and is about an alternate history of North America and what life would be like after Axis win WWII. It's a show on Amazon and looks like it has some promise to be a good show.

Lol I liked it but somebody recommended it in the books thread months ago and now I'm stuck waiting for the next episode lol.

This is the kind of alternate history stuff I just eat up, even if the pilot hinted at some sci-fi origins as well (it was a Phillip K **** novel after all)

Lol I liked it but somebody recommended it in the books thread months ago and now I'm stuck waiting for the next episode lol.

This is the kind of alternate history stuff I just eat up, even if the pilot hinted at some sci-fi origins as well (it was a Phillip K **** novel after all)

I think I remembered somebody telling me about this novel before. I never had read it though.

• 5 months later...

Ya I actually watched Episode 2 last week. So far it's a decent show. Not as good as Fargo or Last Kingdom so far but that could change.

Haven't watched anything but the pilot yet but I was extremely impressed with all the tiny little details they put into world building of an alternate timeline, proganda posters, uniforms, unique architecture, lots of background exposition. There even seems to be a little political intrigue building between the Reich and Japanese Empire. I just hope the story can hold up.