Mckinney, Texas Police Officer Acting A Fool

slamee101

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that guy was pretty much a ***** and his fellow officers kept what was already a pretty ugly situation from getting much worse. He actually drew his gun in that crowd when he had backup and clearly no one there was threatening him in that kind of way. I may even actually argue he needs his *** beat for the way he handled that young girl and doing it to her as long as he did. That technique he used on her with her hands behind her back and knee in her back is very effective when done properly at making someone cooperative and there was no need to do it to that young girl for that long.

Way too many seem to get away with this sort of thing and worse. Ya know it would almost appear at a certain level this is the kind of clown they want doing the job.

Yeah that guy was pretty much a ***** and his fellow officers kept what was already a pretty ugly situation from getting much worse. He actually drew his gun in that crowd when he had backup and clearly no one there was threatening him in that kind of way. I may even actually argue he needs his *** beat for the way he handled that young girl and doing it to her as long as he did. That technique he used on her with her hands behind her back and knee in her back is very effective when done properly at making someone cooperative and there was no need to do it to that young girl for that long.

Way too many seem to get away with this sort of thing and worse. Ya know it would almost appear at a certain level this is the kind of clown they want doing the job.

Would like two minutes. No gun, no badge, no boys.

Would like two minutes. No gun, no badge, no boys.

Well they want to argue that it is a dangerous job. Well the fact that your job is dangerous does not justify you treating people the way he did. If that is the case then maybe you are in the wrong line of work. I'm not sure whey they were called initially but people were just trying to leave but Sherlock was there to treat them all like a PoS till he was satisfied the mystery was solved. Yeah that guy needs to be in another line of work before he hurts someone or forces someone to hurt him.

Well they want to argue that it is a dangerous job. Well the fact that your job is dangerous does not justify you treating people the way he did. If that is the case then maybe you are in the wrong line of work. I'm not sure whey they were called initially but people were just trying to leave but Sherlock was there to treat them all like a PoS till he was satisfied the mystery was solved. Yeah that guy needs to be in another line of work before he hurts someone or forces someone to hurt him.

I know a LOT of cops and most I have spoken with say this behavior is messed up. You don't have to do all of this, but the guys are on ten right now with everything going on. Stereotypes and prejudice aren't helping the case much. The cops in my area act like human beings, so we don't have much that happens unless...you kind of made that happen. But there are situations...man...

I just know, I see a man flinging children around. I would like a "word" with him.

I know a LOT of cops and most I have spoken with say this behavior is messed up. You don't have to do all of this, but the guys are on ten right now with everything going on. Stereotypes and prejudice aren't helping the case much. The cops in my area act like human beings, so we don't have much that happens unless...you kind of made that happen. But there are situations...man...

I just know, I see a man flinging children around. I would like a "word" with him.

Oh I know some good ones as well. Still it seems like at a certain level they want guys like this on the job. Guys like the one near the beginning that thanks him for picking up his flashlight and telling the other kids no need to run when you see the police. Well his coworker kind of proves the opposite. That girl was doing nothing wrong and was not keeping that cop from running around making a idiot of himself. She had the right to stand there and talk about what a out of control authoritarian ***** he was being.

Sadly what usually happens is you get to a tipping point where you get enough of complete morons in positions of authority that the good ones start looking for the exits. Kind of like what exist in CPS today.

Oh I know some good ones as well. Still it seems like at a certain level they want guys like this on the job. Guys like the one near the beginning that thanks him for picking up his flashlight and telling the other kids no need to run when you see the police. Well his coworker kind of proves the opposite. That girl was doing nothing wrong and was not keeping that cop from running around making a idiot of himself. She had the right to stand there and talk about what a out of control authoritarian ***** he was being.

Sadly what usually happens is you get to a tipping point where you get enough of complete morons in positions of authority that the good ones start looking for the exits. Kind of like what exist in CPS today.

It was sad, now its just starting to really tick people off.

What really makes me sick are the fatazz white dads trying to act like little deputies and protect the neighborhood from all of the dangerous black children.

Someone treats any of my kids like this...it will take everything I have for them not to be dragged and dragged HARD.

All of that because some kids were trespassing at a gated community's pool? Dude was acting like Jack Bauer singlehandedly taking down a terror cell. I especially love the little combat roll he does in the beginning.

I don't think that was a "combat roll." I'm pretty sure that was a "I can't run twenty feet without tripping over my clumsy-ash self."

He looks like a ******* lunatic in that video. Just running around like a crazy person, screaming at people, pulling his gun. Seriously, if looks like they pulled some halfwit with a Chuck Norris obsession off his couch, put him in uniform, and told him to "go take care of it."

And black kids can't attend a pool party without being called names (and neighborhood parents starting fights with them), and getting assaulted by the cops for absolutely nothing..................but yet a white guy can walk around Hartsfield-Jackson with an AR15 and live (and then b!tch about it afterwards)! Wow!

You know what I really want to hear, the cops side.

I need to know what on his mind justified his behavior.

You already know. We all do, no matter how vigorously some people deny it.

You also know he wouldn't honestly communicate the thoughts leading to that behavior, so even if we hear his side, it will almost certainly be bs.

You already know. We all do, no matter how vigorously some people deny it.

You also know he wouldn't honestly communicate the thoughts leading to that behavior, so even if we hear his side, it will almost certainly be bs.

I think what he means is he wants to hear the utter BS that he is going to say justified him to act that way.

I think what he means is he wants to hear the utter BS that he is going to say justified him to act that way.

It would be fun to hear his concocted and (likely) insane justifications. As long as we all understand we won't hear any real truth.

Really though, I just want to hear his justification for the busted-my-***-lemme-turn-this-into-a-sweet commando roll.