Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyBird8711

Scott Pioli Named Most Influential Falcon, But Just How Influential Is He?

499 posts in this topic

You talk like like Worrilow is some kind of as beater. He sucks monkey balls trying to cover NFL players and quite possibly might be the weakest link in our defense this year.

You wanted Brandon Spikes to replace him. That would have worked out REAL well ROFL

You talk like like Worrilow is some kind of as beater. He sucks monkey balls trying to cover NFL players and quite possibly might be the weakest link in our defense this year.

Whatever it was he's alot better than dent.

You guys hate to admit it, but Mike smith hated rookies.

You wanted Brandon Spikes to replace him. That would have worked out REAL well ROFL

Regardless if that was a good idea or not Worrilow is a bad example. Choose a rook that at least has potential.

What will it take to shut you boys up about this Julio Jones trade..Playoffs? Division championship? super bowl victory? What? Julio is a great addition to this team and will be for a very long time people...Deal with it!

One thing about it is TD had less picks to screw up when trading for JJ

Spending five draft picks on a WR never was and never will be a good idea. NE just won a Lombardi with Julian Edelman as their top WR. SEA won the year before with Golden Tate as their top WR.

You forget about gronk? Lol...moron

I agree that Quinn has assumed more power than Smith. Smith could have assumed that same power but he didn't and it seems like he was incapable of doing so. TD on the other hand is as involved ad he's ever been

You FORGOT He Almost Never blocks, He's BASICALLY A WR.

Nah, Gronk blocks a lot and is very good at it (So is JJ though, to be fair). Graham's the one that they don't even ask to block.

Well, the facts are we traded a boatload of picks for a dynamic WR which cost us in that we could not rebuild our D or replace aging players nor develop any depth to cover ourselves sufficiently when those injuries inevitably happened..... That combined with some pretty mediocre 4 years of overall strategic drafting 2009-2012 and there you have it....

2012 regardless we almost made the big dance we were'nt close any year earlier.

The big reason was #11 and everyone knew it.

Sure there were holes and we got caught out the following years and throw in injuries and it was what it was.

All I know is this team is alot better with #11 on it be damned giving up the picks.

Man rising cap I don't get what the problem is here you give me a year with this team we have now less the injuries the sky really is the limit.

You FORGOT He Almost Never blocks, He's BASICALLY A WR.

GTFOH son. Gronk blocked 304 times last year. Nate Solder their stud tackle only blocked 422 times. The most of any Patriot.

2012 regardless we almost made the big dance we were'nt close any year earlier.

The big reason was #11 and everyone knew it.

Sure there were holes and we got caught out the following years and throw in injuries and it was what it was.

All I know is this team is alot better with #11 on it be damned giving up the picks.

Man rising cap I don't get what the problem is here you give me a year with this team we have now less the injuries the sky really is the limit.

Julio didn't do much in the SEA win. If Turner doesn't go off on them we don't even get to the NFCCG. Julio was dam near totally shut down in the second half of the NFCCG.

Julio didn't do much in the SEA win. If Turner doesn't go off on them we don't even get to the NFCCG. Julio was dam near totally shut down in the second half of the NFCCG.

Man I think you gotta get over the past.Whats done is done I think this team without #11 now doesn't do a **** of alot.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Man I think you gotta get over the past.Whats done is done I think this team without #11 now doesn't do a hell of alot.

We certainly don't "need" Julio. I can say that without any hesitation. Now that said, we are certainly a much much much better team with him.

We certainly don't "need" Julio. I can say that without any hesitation. Now that said, we are certainly a much much much better team with him.

That's assuming we don't replace him with someone. For $16M we can add a Torrey Smith and a Pernell McPhee type player.

Man I think you gotta get over the past.Whats done is done I think this team without #11 now doesn't do a **** of alot.

In 2011 we were 7-6 (.538) with him and 3-0 (1.000) without him.

In 2013 we were 1-4 (.200) with him and 3-8 (.272) without him.

That's assuming we don't replace him with someone. For $16M we can add a Torrey Smith and a Pernell McPhee type player.

In 2011 we were 7-6 (.538) with him and 3-0 (1.000) without him.

In 2013 we were 1-4 (.200) with him and 3-8 (.272) without him.

What's our record in the playoffs without him?

What's our record in the playoffs without him?

What is the diffrence between a playoff game and a regular game? The rules are the same right? Are there more players on the team in the playoffs? There is no difference in how the game is played!

What is the diffrence between a playoff game and a regular game? The rules are the same right? Are there more players on the team in the playoffs? There is no difference in how the game is played!

LOL!

You won't see Oakland or Jacksonville there

With Julio in full beast mode in 2013 and 2014, our playoff record was 0-0. How is that even possible?

Which is better than 0-3 getting blown out in 2 of the 3 while scoring a total of 14 points on offense in those 2 games!

ITT we have idiots that think the team is better without Julio.

And that think Gronk can't block. He's actually one of the best blocking TE's in the league, in addition to being THE BEST receiving TE.