Which Wrestler Are You (Or Another Rc Poster...)?

Falconcheff

Syco is definitely Dean Ambrose; that's a given.

WFW is Kane...

Deztroyer... dare I say Bo Dallas? smile.png

Tree, Willy Mo and van2... New Day...

Danight... Bad News Barrett, of course...

I'm giving Saint Ray as The Big Show... his appearances are sporadic, but when he does make an entrance, he knocks the pizz out of someone, drops the mic and moves on...

Dago... Bray Wyatt

Falconcheff... gotta roll with Seth Rollins

NL gets the distinction of being our Bella Twins... she's so good there's two of her...

meezy... Roman Reigns

mvcrook... Dolph Ziggler

jb... Undertaker; former Heavy Hitter, old man who still brings a bit of punch, but basically you just feel sad for him when you see him in the ring...

Panther fans... J&J Security!! (just came to me, but perfect fit...)

I'm going DB 11 as Rusev... people were just starting to warm up to him when BOOM; out of commission for awhile. No woman, no career, no championship... just a lot to learn...

I'm looking for a John Cena... any suggestions??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheffie, I don't know anything about wrestlers, is Kane good or how does he match up with me?

Kane is a popular wrestler who used to wrestle much more; not so much now that he's become one of the Corporate dudes. As far as pure age goes, he's probably the oldest guy still participating on a regular basis (not counting cameos by Hogan, Hart, Flair, Piper, etc). Brother/Antagonist of the Undertaker, as the storyline goes... (BTW, thanks for giving me the jb wrestler ;) )

He's more of a storyline promoter...he's fairly inconsequential IN THE RING (although he still laces 'em up every now and then), but he's an important part of what happens behind the scenes...

He's been a Champipon, now he's Corporate Kane. He's one of my daughter's favorites. He has authority to make matches and set rules, so he's often despised by the other wrestlers.

Cheffie we are no longer friends...

I'm Sting...

All you gotta do is Bo-lieve!!

Despite the fact that he loses a lot, he's got a positive attitude, some fans, and his name is Dallas...

you no likey, pick one for yourself; mine were just suggestions to get the ball rolling. I still have a Cena available... you fit the bill??

Ahhh... Sting!

Explain

All you gotta do is Bo-lieve!!

Despite the fact that he loses a lot, he's got a positive attitude, some fans, and his name is Dallas...

you no likey, pick one for yourself; mine were just suggestions to get the ball rolling. I still have a Cena available... you fit the bill??

Ahhh... Sting!

Explain

Steve Bordon is a Christian and Sting is a vigilante.

Your now dead to me. Everyone knows bray.

I wanna be Brockkkkk lesnerrrrrrrr.

Sycola is doink the clown or gillburg.

who's your favorite wrestler? whoever it is, that's who I am, due to your obsession with me

Your now dead to me. Everyone knows bray.

I wanna be Brockkkkk lesnerrrrrrrr.

Sycola is doink the clown or gillburg.

You should be... I think if you asked around most would say "Perfect fit..."

Plus, I think his smokin' hot Latina wife has his balls displayed on their nightstand as well, so there's that...

biggrin.png

sorry but I don't keep up with wrestling but it does sound like there are some similarities. the balls on the nightstand brings back memories of my honeymoon

I thought they'd be leaning that way after Paul Heyman was on the Stone Cold podcast last Monday after Raw...

It might be in Japan when he returns. But it should be soon. It might not be on TV. Like the cj vs balor match. Balor is huge in Japan. If you haven't seen the bullet club. Look them up on you tube . it's like a modern nwo. But Japan wrestling is different than US.

Tree, Dave and Tom... NWO fer sure...

Danight... Bad News Barrett, of course...

NWO barely does anything anymore and when they do its extremely sad. Poor scott hall. I worry about him. He is gonna end up dead somewhere. Addiction has taken over his life.

Nash is a money hungry fool who is 1 step from retiring.

Hogan is done, he should never wrestle again. He is broken beyond belief.

Bad news barrett is a good fit but, i dont like his character or style. Yes he is tough as **** and will screw someone up. But he probably wont live up to his potential.

Sycola is john cena. He is the biggest *** kisser these forums have ever seen. Word on the street is his lips fell off if dago`s *** lately.

WFW is the rock. Everytime he shows up the internet explodes and wfw starts trending world wide.

Man, you dudes know a lot about wrestling. Two things I don't know much about are wrestling and Nascar...

I don't know jack about nascar. I just don't get cars riding in a circle.

I know most people only care about the crashes. That happens a lot in the final lap. Outside that. It's just cars going round and round.