Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andrews31cain21

Looks Like Mike Smith Is Going To Write A Book

315 posts in this topic

First, YOU MAD BRAH!!!

Your entire rage-spew reinforces what I said. Your responses are infantile and juvenile.

You add nothing of value. No insight. No discerning observations. So welcome to "Ignore".

Ok swift.

Ahhh! Much better. This thread just improved immensely due to addition via subtraction.

How long till you get banned do you think?

He was fired because he annoyed and irritated his bosses. I don't think the wave of players quitting would have happened if Harbaugh was still there.

No way to know for sure.

Not so sure, there were a lot of reports of the players hating Jim. Maybe you're right though.

Yes. When I fire someone, it's because they aren't cut out to do the job they are doing. It's self explanatory. Let's not be dense.

Smith could have been fired for any number of reasons, foremost being that the team wasn't successful.

That may or may not have had to do with his leadership--could have been the offensive philosophy he preferred clashed with what Blank wanted.

Also one of the things we fans noted is that until the very end, Smith had not lost the lockerroom.

The point is you can be a leader and lead in the wrong direction (according to your boss).

So let's not try to be superior because subleties escape you.

But I guess your brash attitude has to be hiding something.

Smith could have been fired for any number of reasons, foremost being that the team wasn't successful.

That may or may not have had to do with his leadership--could have been the offensive philosophy he preferred clashed with what Blank wanted.

Also one of the things we fans noted is that until the very end, Smith had not lost the lockerroom.

The point is you can be a leader and lead in the wrong direction.

So let's not try to be superior because subleties escape you.

But I guess your brash attitude has to be hiding something.

Smith had not lost the team??? How do any of us know that. Judging by the team record over the past few years, not only did he lose the team but he lost his mind, lost his direction, lost whatever small ability he had to coach. What is with you people. You're attempt at a backhanded insult means nothing. I could care less what anyone on this message board thinks of me or my opinion. I will not be swayed . You are sooooo right about my brash attitude, I have a small pecker which hides behind it. How in the world did you ever figure that out.

Smith had not lost the team??? How do any of us know that. Judging by the team record over the past few years, not only did he lose the team but he lost his mind, lost his direction, lost whatever small ability he had to coach. What is with you people. You're attempt at a backhanded insult means nothing. I could care less what anyone on this message board thinks of me or my opinion. I will not be swayed . You are sooooo right about my brash attitude, I have a small pecker which hides behind it. How in the world did you ever figure that out.

LOL

I wasn't thinking of your pecker, I was thinking that you were pretty slow,

but OK!

LOL

eastside_bird likes this

Not so sure, there were a lot of reports of the players hating Jim. Maybe you're right though.

My grandfather was a forward artillery observer under Patton. He absolutely HATED Patton, and said he wanted to shoot the tv when the movie came on. Patton was almost universally hated by his men, but they still crushed every Nazi unit in front of them, and would have taken out Russia if Truman had the guts to turn him loose.

Was Patton devoid of leadership?

My grandfather was a forward artillery observer under Patton. He absolutely HATED Patton, and said he wanted to shoot the tv when the movie came on. Patton was almost universally hated by his men, but they still crushed every Nazi unit in front of them, and would have taken out Russia if Truman had the guts to turn him loose.

Was Patton devoid of leadership?

There's hateful respect, where you can't stand someone but still fight for them, and then there's spiteful hatred, where you'd rather look like you're not trying if it meant making that person look bad. The 9'ers looked like they didn't even care a lot of last year. We never looked like they did, our guys kept fighting for Smitty, no doubt in my mind. I almost feel like a lot of the 9'ers wanted Jim fired and weren't trying their best because of it. Just something about watching them play.

Falcons Rage likes this

LOL

I wasn't thinking of your pecker, I was thinking that you were pretty slow,

but OK!

LOL

If it makes you feel warm and fluffy, I encourage you to think whatever way you'd like.

If it makes you feel warm and fluffy, I encourage you to think whatever way you'd like.

LOL.

Those were your first thoughts, not mine.

I opted for intellectually-challenged, remember?

LOL.

Those were your first thoughts, not mine.

I opted for intellectually-challenged, remember?

Exactly. Like I said, at the end of the day I'll pat you on the head and say good boy like I do my children. If it makes you feel better, you can think of me as an intellectually challenged pink rhino. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

Exactly. Like I said, at the end of the day I'll pat you on the head and say good boy like I do my children. If it makes you feel better, you can think of me as an intellectually challenged pink rhino. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

I feel sorry for your children.

I feel sorry for your children.

You should not talk ill of other peoples children. It's speaks volumes of your lack of any couth. There are certain things to be left alone you ignorant ****.

You should not talk ill of other peoples children. It's speaks volumes of your lack of any couth. There are certain things to be left alone you ignorant ****.

while it's okay to talk about someone stuttering?

while it's okay to talk about someone stuttering?

Your lack of maturity shines bright. There is a humongous difference between insulting someone's parenting skills and insulting an NFL coach who is in the spot light. Surely you can't be that ignorant.

Your lack of maturity shines bright. There is a humongous difference between insulting someone's parenting skills and insulting an NFL coach who is in the spot light. Surely you can't be that ignorant.

While you were using your own 'parenting skills' to insult another poster.

You came here to over the top insult Mike Smith. I shouldn't have gone there on the parenting thing, but geez, to even go there on his stuttering is way wrong.

Don't go there.

All of y'all need to chill out.

Just do what I do. Put them on ignore, and their posts magically disappear! As long as no one quotes them, I am forever free of their trolling.