Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andrews31cain21

Looks Like Mike Smith Is Going To Write A Book

315 posts in this topic

Is there anything that I said that isn't true. I don't care. I will be brutally honest when it comes to mike smith. He was here far longer than he should have been and I knew it was a waste of time every year he was here. We could never win a Super Bowl with him at the helm. Never. Not in 100 years.

There was nothing "brutally honest" in either of your posts.

Ok, you have a lot of likes on this reply,, I'm game,, and willing to stick with what I said ,even if I have to admit being wrong at the end of the season.. But I firmly believe what I said.. But only with the Statement if Ryan stays healthy. If Smith was still the HC, I would not make such a prediction. But I am a real believer in Quinn, and the huge changes he is making. Let me ask you this Question. How may wins do you think we will have this season.??

I don't feel like scrolling back through the thread because I'm on mobile right now and I'm lazy.What exactly did you say?

Ok, you have a lot of likes on this reply,, I'm game,, and willing to stick with what I said ,even if I have to admit being wrong at the end of the season.. But I firmly believe what I said.. But only with the Statement if Ryan stays healthy. If Smith was still the HC, I would not make such a prediction. But I am a real believer in Quinn, and the huge changes he is making. Let me ask you this Question. How may wins do you think we will have this season.??

He's on record for 4-6 wins.I think you're both off, but if I had to choose, I think you'll be the one closer to actual.

Of course, he's also the guy with the daily Dupree to Falcons rant.

There was nothing "brutally honest" in either of your posts.

The simple fact of,the matter is. Mike smith is a *****. He is a sopping wet *****.

The simple fact of,the matter is. Mike smith is a *****. He is a sopping wet *****.

Congrats. You're now 3 for 3 on the bullsh!t meter.

He's on record for 4-6 wins.I think you're both off, but if I had to choose, I think you'll be the one closer to actual.

Of course, he's also the guy with the daily Dupree to Falcons rant.

Wait....Are you turning on Oldskooler?I think this is the second time I've seen you call him out today.

Wait....Are you turning on Oldskooler?I think this is the second time I've seen you call him out today.

Neh, that's not me turning on him, just think he's way off on that one.

Must have posted that one when off his meds.

Neh, that's not me turning on him, just think he's way off on that one.

Must have posted that one when off his meds.

Well now I'm dissapointed.Thanks Vandy.

Congrats. You're now 3 for 3 on the bullsh!t meter.

Elaborate. Did mike smith not stutter? Did he not mumble? Was he not a timid fellow who most men would have a hard time considering a leader?

Well now I'm dissapointed.Thanks Vandy.

I do enjoy messing with him though JP, especially when he's a little 'off', which is quite often. Gives me plenty of material to work with.

It's one of my jobs here.

😜

Elaborate. Did mike smith not stutter? Did he not mumble? Was he not a timid fellow who most men would have a hard time considering a leader?

We all have defects of some kind. It takes a special kind of putz to throw them out there on an Internet chat room.

We all have defects of some kind. It takes a special kind of putz to throw them out there on an Internet chat room.

I think it's fair to provide a complete description/analysis of a professional football head coach. They're in the spotlight, we aren't talking about the next door neighbor here. If a man that's paid millions of dollars to lead a team isn't a leader, it needs to be said without hesitation. Arthur said it.

I think it's fair to provide a complete description/analysis of a professional football head coach. They're in the spotlight, we aren't talking about the next door neighbor here. If a man that's paid millions of dollars to lead a team isn't a leader, it needs to be said without hesitation. Arthur said it.

Blank said that Smith wasn't a leader?

There was nothing "fair or complete" to mention Smith as a stuttering or mumbling, or that he's a "sopping wet ****. It's all just you being a jerk.

Blank said that Smith wasn't a leader?

Yes. When I fire someone, it's because they aren't cut out to do the job they are doing. It's self explanatory. Let's not be dense.

There was nothing "fair or complete" to mention Smith and stuttering or mumbling, or that he's a "sopping wet ****. It's all just you being a jerk.

Yes, it is fair to point out all aspects of him as a coach. You fellows are trying to make it out like he's the greatest thing to ever happen to Atlanta. He was a hinderance of winning the Super Bowl. A loser. Unable to change his conservative approach to everything he did.

Yes. When I fire someone, it's because they aren't cut out to do the job they are doing. It's self explanatory. Let's not be dense.

Ztupis as as stupis does. Or in this case, as stupid says.

There are a plethora of reasons why people get fired. Was Harbaugh fired due to lack of leadership? Pete Carroll was fired twice; was he devoid of leadership both times, but magically acquired leadership later?

Would someone please quote Rage and link the Billy Madison clip to it?

rounz likes this

There are a plethora of reasons why people get fired. Was Harbaugh fired due to lack of leadership? Pete Carroll was fired twice; was he devoid of leadership both times, but magically acquired leadership later?

You stupid *************. A man who performs his job well rarely gets fired. You stupid *** nut nuggets would still be chirping to keep Smith even if we had another 4 win season with him at the helm this year. I love how you stupid ****s try to use deviations from the norm to rationalize your thought processing.

Yes, it is fair to point out all aspects of him as a coach. You fellows are trying to make it out like he's the greatest thing to ever happen to Atlanta. He was a hinderance of winning the Super Bowl. A loser. Unable to change his conservative approach to everything he did.

Despite his shortcomings, he has a career winning record. I believe he is the only Falcons coach to be on the plus side.

I KNOW he's the only Falcons coach with consecutive winning seasons.

Mike Smith, warts and all, is our greatest-ever coach.

That said, he did deserve to be fired. He was not adequate to the task of taking us over the top in the playoffs. But your level of disrespect is disgusting, embarrassing, infantile, and juvenile.

Are you talking about Jim? Because that's exactly why he was fired.

He was fired because he annoyed and irritated his bosses. I don't think the wave of players quitting would have happened if Harbaugh was still there.

No way to know for sure.

Who you calling Ztupis?Them there is fighting words.

You stupid *************. A man who performs his job well rarely gets fired. You stupid *** nut nuggets would still be chirping to keep Smith even if we had another 4 win season with him at the helm this year. I love how you stupid ****s try to use deviations from the norm to rationalize your thought processing.

First, YOU MAD BRAH!!!

Your entire rage-spew reinforces what I said. Your responses are infantile and juvenile.

You add nothing of value. No insight. No discerning observations. So welcome to "Ignore".

Despite his shortcomings, he has a career winning record. I believe he is the only Falcons coach to be on the plus side.

I KNOW he's the only Falcons coach with consecutive winning seasons.

Mike Smith, warts and all, is our greatest-ever coach.

That said, he did deserve to be fired. He was not adequate to the task of taking us over the top in the playoffs. But your level of disrespect is disgusting, embarrassing, infantile, and juvenile.

Mike smith is not the greatest coach that atlanta has ever had. He was fortunate enough to have Matt Ryan drag his sorry *** to wins at the last second time and time again. This team probably would have won a Super Bowl if a competent leader had been here to not squander the opportunity repeatedly. I could give a **** about respect for Mike Smith. He's a stuttering, babbling, mindless bafoon. Good riddance to his sorry ***.