Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andrews31cain21

Looks Like Mike Smith Is Going To Write A Book

315 posts in this topic

huh? :huh:

I don't know. Maybe you're trying to insult me here.. I dunno. :shrug:

Insult, no. You haven't said anything for or against JJ.

You certainly haven't acquitted MR.

Yeah, I had high hopes for him at first.

I thought (before the JJ trade) he would have fit the role of possession WR for us, and we could grab a burner like Torrey Smith/Randall Cobb/Tttus Young (ugh) in Round 2 for the HR threat to go with with Roddy.

Insult, no. You haven't said anything for or against JJ.

You certainly haven't acquitted MR.

I posted what I did b/c you've running the matt ryan hate book titles thing into the ground. It's a dead horse and you're beating it with all your might. lol

I posted what I did b/c you've running the matt ryan hate book titles thing into the ground. It's a dead horse and you're beating it with all your might. lol

Hate book...I posted the truth.

I thought MJ12 got signed, but it is a popular name

Hate book...I posted the truth.

I thought MJ12 got signed, but it is a popular name

Whatever

I'm just explaining why I posted what I did. Feel free to keep coming up Matt Ryan "truth" book titles, if it makes you happy I guess. laugh.png

Whatever

I'm just explaining why I posted what I did. Feel free to keep coming up Matt Ryan "truth" book titles, if it makes you happy I guess. :lol:

Certainly...for Smitty's sake.

"Ball In Hand" or "MR fumbled...for no apparent reason."

I thought (before the JJ trade) he would have fit the role of possession WR for us, and we could grab a burner like Torrey Smith/Randall Cobb/Tttus Young (ugh) in Round 2 for the HR threat to go with with Roddy.

Yeah I was rooting for him, but he seemed to be snakebit like Harry Douglas,

For all the good things he did there were always those critical mistakes he made at the worst times.

Of course I guess you could say the same thing about Roddy and Julio.

Vandy likes this

For the record I'm fine with the Julio trade since TD would have wasted the picks anyway (see: 2012 draft).

Let the record show that on this day, June the ninth, in the year of our lord 2015 ... meh you get it

Because 32 year old wr are going to play forever, duh!

Actually, you hit the nail on the head. Roddy was what, just turning 30 or so when we drafted Julio? Management apparently thought our past their prime 30+year old pass rusher (Abe) TE (Gonzo) and RB (Turner) were gonna play forever.....

Tuggle'2 likes this

What's worse is that we replaced dwindling turner with dwindling Steven jackson who was obviously done, TG was babied into raping us for $7m, and Abe was cut only to sign osi. I really think Mike Smitty was heavily involved in these decisions.

Think it is pretty obvious that Abe's mental state and off the field stuff led to his being cut.

Yeah, Joe actually enlightened us some time ago, said that there was way more than was ever reported, and that they eventually had just had enough

Think it is pretty obvious that Abe's mental state and off the field stuff led to his being cut.

Elaborate please? No idea what you're talking about.