Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andrews31cain21

Looks Like Mike Smith Is Going To Write A Book

315 posts in this topic

Smitty didn't have as much control. That was TD creating holes. The GM decides the majority of offseason moves and contract situations. Once Mr blank had enough of TDs ******** he gave some power to the coach to make decisions.

Do you deliberately ignore facts or is it just ignorance?
hjerry likes this

Do you deliberately ignore facts or is it just ignorance?

Maybe he could have stated it a little softer, but there are some facts and intelligence in that post.

Just curious...Why so personal?

Can't wait to read it. Tweet said it's comin out soon. We might get a different spin on things. Mods should allow all Smitty threads or start a Smitty forum. I think he's the best all time Falcon coach. Only one even close is Reeves. Maybe Leeman with an outside shot.

Leeman was among the best HC we've ever had no doubt. And without him, I wouldn't have the wonderfully descriptive adverb "flat-headed" in my vocabulary.

Maybe he could have stated it a little softer, but there are some facts and intelligence in that post.

Just curious...Why so personal?

Stop defending the troll. It makes you look bad. wink.png

Vandy likes this

Stop defending the troll. It makes you look bad. wink.png

Guess I don't know his history.

And I have a unique ability to look bad all by myself without troll assistance!

rounz likes this

Stop telling me we needed a wr.

sarcasm? huh.png

I haven't even mentioned a WR in this thread. or the other long one ftm. smile.png

Whatever happened to Michael Jenkins anyway? He had some nice plays with MR early on......

Flubbed out of the league very quickly after we cut him sad.png

Whatever happened to Michael Jenkins anyway? He had some nice plays with MR early on......

Yeah, I had high hopes for him at first.

This guy with Justin Houston and DeMarco Murray would have been enough to get us over the hump.