Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andrews31cain21

Looks Like Mike Smith Is Going To Write A Book

329 posts in this topic

It should make for interesting reading. What does he mean when he says that the process was lost? Which process, what caused its loss and why was the process not re-instated? This looks like a way for Mike Smith to get back into football. Who knows, maybe a career in front of a camera is his future.

I'd like to read what Mike Smith believes to be the reason behind the fall of the team. The book should give us fans incite into the inner workings of the franchise.

chazbykr, Makaveli96 and Aries2887 like this

If its anything like his press conferences it should be real interesting.. Probably lots of tipping the cap in that book

I can't agree. Anything like his press conferences and it will be a real snooze fest.

Anyone here ever been to an insurance seminar?

Would think the loss of process would be attributed to after the 2010 season. But I'll definitely be getting myself a copy and see what his thoughts of the situation were

Hope it comes out soon because I expect us to have success rather quickly, and frankly if it's 2017 and we're winning I won't care what this loss of process was back in 2012

I can't agree. Anything like his press conferences and it will be a real snooze fest.

Anyone here ever been to an insurance seminar?

I think he was being sarcastic about that part.

Would think the loss of process would be attributed to after the 2010 season. But I'll definitely be getting myself a copy and see what his thoughts of the situation were

Hope it comes out soon because I expect us to have success rather quickly, and frankly if it's 2017 and we're winning I won't care what this loss of process was back in 2012

He would be wise to expedite the process. No pun intended.

Selling his soul for a tell all?? <_< that's a new kinda low

C'mon. It's not he's doing Oprah, Ellen, or Barbara Walters. Almost everyone who has spent any time in the public eye has a book.

Selling his soul for a tell all?? dry.png that's a new kinda low

C'mon. It's not he's doing Oprah, Ellen, or Barbara Walters. Almost everyone who has spent any time in the public eye has a book.

He is a troll don't give him the satisfaction.

rounz likes this

Selling his soul for a tell all?? <_< that's a new kinda low

I tell you what's a new low, this board. Bashing Mike Smith every chance y'all got. Yes he failed to take us to the Superbowl and failed to get us back on track after the 2012 season, but y'all done forgot all the good things he had done for us in his first 5 years.

Given the crappy roster he had, Smith gave us 5 straight winning seasons that this franchise had never seen. Without Mike Smith half of this board wouldn't be here cheering for the Falcons. We would still be wishing for a decent head coach that would for once give us stability. Mike Smith given stability and raised the expectations for the Falcons and all of y'all treat him like he's hot garbage man!

Give the man some respect!

Mediocre drafting and letting good players walk is the reason. He took away Smittys tools.

Smitty's horrible clock management, coaching to not lose rather than to go for the throat, his failure to make in-game adjustments were examples of his inability to fully utilize the tools he did have.

Hope he throws TD under the bus. He's the reason for the decline not Smitty

Right, because Smith had absolutely zero culpability. Lmao. I really get tired of the "team Smitty" or "team TD" crap. I realize that's not your thing, your just an innocent troll who knows not what he means.
hjerry likes this

Right, because Smith had absolutely zero culpability. Lmao. I really get tired of the "team Smitty" or "team TD" crap. I realize that's not your thing, your just an innocent troll who knows not what he means.

I proudly heap blame on both, while equally proudly acknowledging and thanking both for the regular season success we did have.

I'm good like that.

JOEinPHX likes this