Prediction For Biggest New Addition And Why?

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which new addition will be the biggest boost to the Falcons?

• Vic Beasley Jr.
    • Brooks Reed
    • Justin Durant
    • Justin Hardy
    • Leonard Hankerson
    • Jared Smith
    • Jacob Tamme
    • Jalen Collins
    • Tevin Coleman
    • Grady Jarrett
    • O'Brien Schofield
    • Adrian Clayborn
    • Chris Chester
    • Other

I'm jacked for the new season. Can't wait to see our revamped defense take the field. We've took a "slightly upgrade each position on the defense" approach to the draft/Free Agency. We've strengthened our LB corp, DBs, DTs and OTs this offseason; even though some would like to have seen us do more. (Not sure that too much more was possible, but)

Of all the new additions that will be on the team this year, which do you think will have the biggest impact in 2015-2016 season?

It's hard to predict, but I think it's going to be Justin Durant. He's fast and physical. If he can stay healthy he'll be an ideal upgrade from even a healthy Spoon. Who do you vote for?

Edited by MD-FalconFan13

Schofield needs a place on this list! I picked Reed though. I just see him doing very well. Maybe not to the extent of fitting the parameters the OP set forth, but I just felt like picking Reed. lol

I'll get that updated. Good catch! He could be surprisingly good.

Edited by MD-FalconFan13

I would like to say Brooks Reed from what I've seen of him but we've seen in the past the FO bring in a LB'er that was supposedly unsung because of the guys that took all the credit from him on his previous team but he would be the LB we have always been looking for. His name escapes me now but he came from Baltimore and everyone said that Ray Lewis got all the pub but this guy was just as good. We saw how that turned out. I like what I see from Reed though. My selection however may not qualify under your terms of being new to the team but as far as biggest impact, I'll go with Rashede Hageman.

I'm going with Durant for this year as the difference maker. I think the vote will eventually swing towards Beasley but not yet. Personally, I think the difference maker on the "D" this year will be Hage! I can see him creating all kinds of havoc in this system this year. If Quinn gets him playing "Waterboy Mad", this guy's going to be a one man gang!

Even if Beasley has a 10 sack season his impact won't be as great as Justin Hardys. This kid is going to be a superstar and will have replaced Roddy as number 2 WR before mid season.

I'm sorry but if Beasley gets 10 sacks this season there's no way hardy will have more impact than Beasley. I like hardy and I think he will end up being the number 2 WR but Beasley getting 10 sacks would be huge for the defense

Even if Beasley has a 10 sack season his impact won't be as great as Justin Hardys. This kid is going to be a superstar and will have replaced Roddy as number 2 WR before mid season.

alot of people think he will be similar to antonio brown