Just As I Thought.....

jb 3.0

that was just an excuse to post a pic of Kate Hudson...

Man, I wish there was a forum I could go to post some nudies of her...

if only... if only...

Cheffie, he posted the mirror picture that he thought hurt me so bad OMG WFW is ruined,,,NOT) .. jb is so clever that he doesn't post unless I pull his puppet strings...laugh.png

FYBDC8UHFSHTZJR.LARGE.jpg

It's been said a few times on both boards, but I have to say it. Nobody (and I mean literally nobody) has been banned for solely saying "I hate Matt Ryan" or posting negative Matt Ryan stuff. Not one poster in AFMB history. I defy you to prove me otherwise.

No one suggested that

Yea maybe, we'll see. I don't see how it works unmoderated, but at the same time I don't want to see someone banned for saying matt ryan sucks

It's been said a few times on both boards, but I have to say it. Nobody (and I mean literally nobody) has been banned for solely saying "I hate Matt Ryan" or posting negative Matt Ryan stuff. Not one poster in AFMB history. I defy you to prove me otherwise.

No one suggested that

hmmm...

hmmm...

pretty obvious I was explaining why there shouldn't be just falcon fans moderating a board aimed towards riVal fans.

was talking about the real rc not afmb, so hmmm put that in your pipe and smoke it hmmm

Alpha butt

You are going to make me break my promise. I promised to not to do anything stupid. But it's late I'm bleeding pretty bad, so I'm struggling not to have fun with you.

Sorry fiddy. In advance. Just in case I decide to.

Is the "should RC move" thread gone?

Lol I think tug deleted it

angry.pngangry.pngangry.png

WHAT!!!??? The "Congrats WFW" thread is gone too!!!??? The *&%#!@*%...?

Some of my best work was in those ******* threads!!

Now, I'm actually a li'l pizzed as well... you blokes just may see a post or two of mine in that fancy new forum yet...

Truthfully, that's f'n BS... just when I had made me a friend of Elbow Drop...