Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jb 3.0

Just As I Thought.....

299 posts in this topic

Mvc just hush.. you don't understand his sega powers..no one does. ***** too real

You're right. I'll let you handle this.

dan let's resolve this ok... let's call off the wargames.. I'll sign the Matthew broderick treaty tonight, tonight!

Because a new board was started? We have to choose now? That's stupid. So, you have a problem with everyone who signed up there?

I have no problem with anyone I didn't before the board was created. But the constant trolling of us left needs to stop. It's your admin that's starting things he doesn't understand.

I'm trying to calm things down even if I'm the only 1 here.

dan let's resolve this ok... let's call off the wargames.. I'll sign the Matthew broderick treaty tonight, tonight!

Hold on. I'm on irc now.

I said from the start. I'm not joining.

why? youre constantly checking the page, you might as well join. no one will give you a hard time

Lol I'll worry myself to death about it and start so many threads of panic for you to read tomorrow.

Tell fiddy I'll be talking to him soon.

why? youre constantly checking the page, you might as well join. no one will give you a hard time

Wrong as normal. If people are checking the page now. I'm sure they are nice guys. But it's not me.

I have no problem with anyone I didn't before the board was created. But the constant trolling of us left needs to stop. It's your admin that's starting things he doesn't understand.

I'm trying to calm things down even if I'm the only 1 here.

I'm still here...

... but I'm NOT happy about it right now...emot-rant.gif

I thought the new board was made to ward off the anxiety of being banned. I didn't think it was created to be used to start a "new vs old" message board war.

Let's be real. If you created a new board but you are here everyday, then why have the new board?

I thought the new board was made to ward off the anxiety of being banned. I didn't think it was created to be used to start a "new vs old" message board war.

Let's be real. If you created a new board but you are here everyday, then why have the new board?

Dont try and figure it out. It makes no sense.

First its the evil admins fault. then the main guy starting trouble the last 2 months jumps to become a admin.

Then these admins are abusive. Then that same admin that started all this come back spams here, insults the board stirs up friction between both sides to cause drama. I bet not 1 admin on this site has ever conducted them self like that on any boards.

Then that same admin said it was created because this board was getting shut down. But this recruitment to leave here started when he got pissed because he got banned. He went to SR LC and bragged 40 people where coming with him. Had 0 to do with this board shutting down.

Then it was non stop spam to come sign up. That turned into everyone who signed up picked a side vs here and ment the ones who stayed suck for making that choice.

Somehow this is probably admins fault also.

To make thing worse, he tries to wanna start internet war with a server he doesnt even own.

Last year it was "good internet crew" the majority complained. Low and behold he has turned this new server into "good internet crew 2.0" and somehow no one noticed.

Go back around 2 months ago when simba was here. It started around them. The hole "this is because of abusive admins, this place is gonna shut down, mods arent nice, mods are mean, just come to visit spam.Was all made up in the last week or so to convince people to sign up. It All comes back to good internet crew 2.0.

You haven't seen 1 of the other 2 admins agree with his stances. Yet he is a admin. He represents that server.

last but not least. This one is great! "i just wanted a place to talk to my freinds". They invented the telephone how many years ago? He needs to admin a server just so he can talk online? But they have to go where he is and they arent allowed to talk to anyone else. "their my freinds not yours" Doesnt that sound like something a preschooler would say or act like.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

You type a lot of words like you know what you're talking about, but you have a pretty poor grasp on what's going on. That whole post was just a garbled mess of paranoid delusion.

But then again, this is the same guy that puts his own exaggerated spin on every piece of rival news that ever hits the net, so I guess you've had a lot of practice.

I personally have profiles to 5 different football mbs. Every team in the south team mb, plus the two falcon mbs. I enjoy the wide diversity of opinions, although i dont post more than a few posts/wk during the offseason.

Things tend to come back together once the offseason is over.

You type a lot of words like you know what you're talking about, but you have a pretty poor grasp on what's going on. That whole post was just a garbled mess of paranoid delusion.

But then again, this is the same guy that puts his own exaggerated spin on every piece of rival news that ever hits the net, so I guess you've had a lot of practice.

All i have to see is another user with a spamming signature. So thanks for the reply.

I personally have profiles to 5 different football mbs. Every team in the south team mb, plus the two falcon mbs. I enjoy the wide diversity of opinions, although i dont post more than a few posts/wk during the offseason.

Things tend to come back together once the offseason is over.

I would be shocked if many people just come here alone. Im on 5 places now. I just scroll through windows.

Dont try and figure it out. It makes no sense.

First its the evil admins fault. then the main guy starting trouble the last 2 months jumps to become a admin.

Then these admins are abusive. Then that same admin that started all this come back spams here, insults the board stirs up friction between both sides to cause drama. I bet not 1 admin on this site has ever conducted them self like that on any boards.

Then that same admin said it was created because this board was getting shut down. But this recruitment to leave here started when he got pissed because he got banned. He went to SR LC and bragged 40 people where coming with him. Had 0 to do with this board shutting down.

Then it was non stop spam to come sign up. That turned into everyone who signed up picked a side vs here and ment the ones who stayed suck for making that choice.

Somehow this is probably admins fault also.

To make thing worse, he tries to wanna start internet war with a server he doesnt even own.

Last year it was "good internet crew" the majority complained. Low and behold he has turned this new server into "good internet crew 2.0" and somehow no one noticed.

Go back around 2 months ago when simba was here. It started around them. The hole "this is because of abusive admins, this place is gonna shut down, mods arent nice, mods are mean, just come to visit spam.Was all made up in the last week or so to convince people to sign up. It All comes back to good internet crew 2.0.

You haven't seen 1 of the other 2 admins agree with his stances. Yet he is a admin. He represents that server.

last but not least. This one is great! "i just wanted a place to talk to my freinds". They invented the telephone how many years ago? He needs to admin a server just so he can talk online? But they have to go where he is and they arent allowed to talk to anyone else. "their my freinds not yours" Doesnt that sound like something a preschooler would say or act like.

You got it danight...nail on the head! They'll get sick of that loser soon enough. So he is part of a splinter board where 15 year old pimply-faced boys (grown azz men) can talk locker room humor without their wives finding out...mature is not in season...laugh.png

Scoop's got it right and if you weren't such a anonymous name changer we'd post pics of you in your capri pants and pick jacket...just sayin'